• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Booty Bumping Meth

Parki3eo

Greenlighter
Hi all.

I used to use meth as part of the PNP scene, mostly intravenously but with occasional hits of other people's smoke. I used every weekend for about a month, IVing 0.3 g each time as part of a 0.7 gram solution. I sucked at hitting myself though, and was worried about the damage it was doing to my veins (I couldn't bend my arm for a day after getting my blood drawn on top of an injection spot), so I was trying to switch to doing the drug anally. I had plugged a few times in addition to shooting or smoking, and I never noticed a rush before, but I was already high those times. When I tried to use plugging exclusively I couldn't seem to get the same rush as I did from IVing it.

I measured 0.3 mL of crushed crystal into a syringe and then dumped it into a small glass bowl with 0.5 mL mixture of warm water. I took that all up into the bottom of a 5 mL oral syringe and laid down on my stomach, shoved the syringe about halfway up my rectum, and squirted it in. Then (I know I shouldn't have moved, but...) I cleaned up my stuff and laid on my stomach again on the couch and waited for about 30 min. I definitely got high, but it was really gradual, without any point where it noticeably set in.

So many people online say that they get the same rush through both methods of spinning, but it didn't work for me. I liked feeling like I was gonna shit, piss, and cum at the same time when I took my hits, and I enjoyed the taste I in the back of my throat from shooting (but it was okay if boofing didn't give that). Is there something I should have done to get a better inception with the anal technique? Less water? A longer syringe? Maybe a tolerance break? I was hoping I could booty bump for the rest of my PNP phase to avoid vein scarring and collapse, but I wasn't sure I was willing to give up the rush to be safe.

Thanks for your input!

I've done it with other stimulants, also suposed to be amazing, but it never really did it for, snorting always had a much better feeling, rush

I think that it's pretty hard to do it wrong. I don't think that the amount of water or the length of the syringe is the problem. This route will never be as intense as an IV. It's safer than an IV and in comparison to intranasal or parenteral, it's much more rapid and the bioavailability is higher. Don't expect the rush which you got from an IV.

You could make sure that it's clean/ empty in there; this could effect the result.

Yeah for me every ROA gives a different high and for me, plugging is the cleanest most euphoric high. I like the high from smoking but it's too bad you you and IV is good occasionally but it's a bit full on for me.

Hi all.

I used to use meth as part of the PNP scene, mostly intravenously but with occasional hits of other people's smoke. I used every weekend for about a month, IVing 0.3 g each time as part of a 0.7 gram solution. I sucked at hitting myself though, and was worried about the damage it was doing to my veins (I couldn't bend my arm for a day after getting my blood drawn on top of an injection spot), so I was trying to switch to doing the drug anally. I had plugged a few times in addition to shooting or smoking, and I never noticed a rush before, but I was already high those times. When I tried to use plugging exclusively I couldn't seem to get the same rush as I did from IVing it.

I measured 0.3 mL of crushed crystal into a syringe and then dumped it into a small glass bowl with 0.5 mL mixture of warm water. I took that all up into the bottom of a 5 mL oral syringe and laid down on my stomach, shoved the syringe about halfway up my rectum, and squirted it in. Then (I know I shouldn't have moved, but...) I cleaned up my stuff and laid on my stomach again on the couch and waited for about 30 min. I definitely got high, but it was really gradual, without any point where it noticeably set in.

So many people online say that they get the same rush through both methods of spinning, but it didn't work for me. I liked feeling like I was gonna shit, piss, and cum at the same time when I took my hits, and I enjoyed the taste I in the back of my throat from shooting (but it was okay if boofing didn't give that). Is there something I should have done to get a better inception with the anal technique? Less water? A longer syringe? Maybe a tolerance break? I was hoping I could booty bump for the rest of my PNP phase to avoid vein scarring and collapse, but I wasn't sure I was willing to give up the rush to be safe.

Thanks for your input!
What was the PNP crystal methamphetamine scene like for you? Did you get into anal fisting?

Plugging will never give you the same rush as IV. Time of onset seems to vary the widest from person to person with this ROA. It hits me within 30 secs and the onset is rapid but not a rush. I find it one of the the smoothest ROAs, but not as euphoric as smoking. In the interest of harm reduction I always rotate my ROAs, but nothing comes close to IV. After the onset though, all ROA's eventually feel the same for me after about an hour. Apparently the highest absorption occurs about an inch in so you don't want to inject the solution too deep. That said, I've found that varying the amount of water or depth of injection doesn't really make much of a difference for me.

whaat auranova said. i still plug because it's more convenient than snorting for instant effects (snorting follows IV in this regard), as it'd rather go thru the trouble and time of plugging than sniffing something that my be leaving a trail of white snot down my face a half hour later.

I used to rush better from plugging but i think the guts just don't like it being there anymore. eating it is the superior way