• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

book quote - i wish i could write a good book

Wonka

Bluelighter
"On the hill above them Brown and Long Webster swung the howitzer and steadied it and Brown crammed his lighted cigar into the touchable. Even over that open terrain the concussion was immense." page 272 Blood meridian Cormac McCarthy

If i had a skill to write like this i would persue it.....painting a picture with words.

Ask Captain Heroin.
He's writing a novel.

He might have some pointers for you if you're really wanting to learn to write a book.

I write poetry, I may be able to help paint a picture with words if you wanted my help.
Haven't been here too long but am loving words.
The art here is beautiful

It's as beautiful as the sunshine shining on the water particles in the wide open blue sky to create a rainbow so perfect, you wish you could touch it and possibly try to taste it as it looks wonderfully delicious.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply i agree words are liberating and a true art form......next time i see captain heroin make a post in regards to his book ill ty to chim in...the captain has been a good soul on BL and i hope he can make a semi autobiography with all the experinces from here and the growing internet world at some point (just an idea).....dont worry about being new here you seem like a good soul and you have the right mindset of a good artist feel free to let talk to me anytime....music and poetry are one of the same just about...and its words the liberate us. Stay cool man

"On the hill above them Brown and Long Webster swung the howitzer and steadied it and Brown crammed his lighted cigar into the touchable. Even over that open terrain the concussion was immense." page 272 Blood meridian Cormac McCarthy.

I love this, i really enjoy reading great literature. Writing in a way that captures both the imagination and the heart in an engaging manner is talent.

I've started writing content for a blog on a couple of topics of interest as a means of developing my writing, there not wrong when they say 'write, and write a lot'. The more i write the more my style adjusts, on-going improvement.. reading a lot helps too.

I agree writing is all about skill and skill is practice so alot of writing and reading but in the long run when you can make your mind pump out such amazing stories in detail or even blogs or a letter it makes the world to someone......it is truly an art form that wont be lost atleast i hope not......i think its badass u write blogs and i respect your response about how to adjust your mind you have wisdom friend.....stay writing and reading friends

The most talented writer I ever had the pleasure of being acquainted with told me that to become a better writer I must read a lot. Not only just reading a lot but reading a wide variety books, poems, articles, reports, and journals. It's important to read many different styles of writing and then try sampling those writing styles for yourself. I'm not a great writer, I'm just conveying what I've been advised to do by people who write as a profession.