• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Boofing (Intrarectal, I.R.) MDMA - is the magic still there?

tired of crap

Bluelighter
Most of us can agree that snorting MDMA decreases the magic while increasing the speediness.
Does boofing MDMA result in the same sort of alterations to the trip or is the magic retained?

Obviously duration is affected as well... but to what extent? Is it still sufficiently long enough? Thoughts on redosing?

How is the body load/sensations? Any more or less feel good?

The effect is much better than snorting it, the comeup is pretty jarring and fast. Like a freight train one time i plugged two ecstacy pills at once and it was almost overwhelming at first but once i settled into the peak it was beautiful. Makes it way more potent than taking the drug orally. One pill was always spot on and i only doubled down that one time.

Reduces any sort of nausea if you get side effects like that, i personally dont even with oral dosing. Its a great way to get the most out of your pills, and one redose still carries on good effect but after that it starts losing its "magic" just like oral dosing and becomes only stimmy.

I dont get much in the way of nausea with oral dosing either... sometimes, randomly but not intensely nor consistently. And nothing a bit of mint gum wont help.

I kind of assumed the come up would be jarring... but I dont think thatd be enough to deter me from trying it via this ROA lol

I dont have a solid connect and figured this would be the best way to conserve what little (quality) stuff I do have.
Any idea of doses for boofing? The typical channels dont have any recommendations lol

I’m no scientist, but there might be an effect. The speed at which MDMA hits you may be from a larger pulse of neurotransmitters, while a slower come up may represent a smaller peak of neurotransmitters.

The larger peak (faster rush) may result in more down regulation of receptors, resulting in greater tolerance.

Thoughts?

Oral is better if you’re not looking to get high as fuck and don’t intend to mainly focus on – omfg this feels so great. Ime it’s as big difference as with oral and snorted coke, if not even more.