• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Boofing ER 10mg Oxycodone

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I have some ER 10mg Oxycodone pills. I can use a ped egg to grind them up into literal dust (most people have trouble crushing these up but don't know about using ped eggs.) So crushing them isn't an issue to me, I can get them into a fine powder.

I've snorted it and that works. What if it mixed it with water in an oral syringe and boofed it? Would it work better than snorting it? I know the onset wouldn't be as hard but would I ultimately get a better high? Is there more bio availablity in play here and would the high be more intense/last longer?

If snorting it works then I can't see this not working. Any thoughts? Anyone with experience on this? Any help would be great, thanks!

DDD

Yes that would work better than snorting.
Thanks for the info,

Would the volume of water needed matter? Also, would the temperature of the water have any effect? Would warm water work better? I was going to boof 50mg in a 10ml oral syringe, is that enough water? Or should I do it in bits using more water?

Regards,
DDD

For oxycodone it isn't worth the trouble to prep and plug. The oral BA is 80% already. You might actually lose material and it may be less effective through the rectal route but I don't have the numbers on hand. Just because you're going in the back door doesn't mean every drug will be stronger. Plugging morphine is worth it because you're raising BA from 20% orally to 60-80% rectally. Oxycodone is not because it's already nearly fully effective when taken orally. Some drugs don't even work at all through the backdoor.

You will get higher by prepping it for plugging and simply drinking the water with oxy in it. With plugging you're going to introduce a bunch of variables. You might even lose the entire dose to a turd you didn't know was waiting for a chance to exit. I lost an entire dose of morphine like that once despite going into w/d and attempting to clean my bowels out fully.

Snorting is less effective than oral dosing to. I snorted most of my oxy just because I was addicted to the act of doing it. But I always flushed out and swallowed all I could after about an hour. I'd eat all those blue boogers without shame to. Would have been better off just eating it in the first place. I try to explain these facts to people that snort percocet and vicidin but the locals give no fucks. They'll snort a 5mg hydro/750mg tylenol combination pill and split it on six heads. Really happy they stopped making those. At least now the locals are only snorting 325mg of tylenol every time they bust one down. Roxis and such are obviously far more effective snorted due to being less powder but even those are stronger orally if you're willing to wait the 30 minutes and don't mind a slower come-up.

The only opioids really worth snorting in common use are: Oxymorphone (opana), heroin (well when it wasn't fent at least), and a handful of other less common ones. Hydromorphone is debatable. I tried it through every non-IV route and I found it not that strong. I was almost tempted to try IVing it because I've seen what the rush can do to a guy with a high tolerance but I thought better of it. I usually just traded these to people that used the needle because I could get something more suited to nasal/oral use in return. IV users love those things. I couldn't even get off on them by plugging despite loving every other opioid I've tried.

Anyway. Hydrocodone and Oxycodone are best taken orally. No point in trying to make either any stronger. Even IVing them is pretty much useless according to the numbers and what people I know have told me about them. My friend swore oxycodone via IV had no rush at all. He just said you become instantly high and felt like you would after 10 or 15 minutes after snorting one.

I should have mentioned. If your goal is to make these instant release:

1) Grind to powder
2) put powder into small shot glass
3) fill shot glass with soda (I use coca-cola)
4) wait 12-24 hours
5) drink and enjoy

That will replicate the conditions in your stomach and release all the active drug from the plastic matrix. Works with morphine as well. You can substitute water for the soda. Just wait some extra time because it'll take longer to release all of the active chemical into the water. You can use the water for rectal administration. I wouldn't use it for IV because it will get dirty sitting around for all that time. Use a clean source of water of course. With morphine you'll need at least 1ml of water per 60mg of morphine. Not sure how much oxycodone can be held in 1ml off the top of my head.

I prefer the soda method. I find I don't have to wait the entire 12+ hours with it. Usually 3-6 is good enough. The only reason I don't use it with morphine is due to morphine's poor oral BA. If you go the water/boofing route don't forget to pour in more water and drink the residue. Just make sure you don't stick the oral syringe back into the shot glass after its been in your ass. That would be kinda gross.

Also a shot glass is a good container if you're dealing with ER drugs in capsules that use the plastic time release beads. You can use a small screw driver and grind those up into a fine powder without worrying about losing anything. Shot glass + small screw driver is a poor man's mortar and pestle.

most oxycodone er formulations rely on stomach acid to release the medication. i wouldn’t plug.

most oxycodone er formulations rely on stomach acid to release the medication. i wouldn’t plug.

The method I posted works. I learned it from one of the OD mods a long time ago. He was using it with morphine pills but it works with pretty much anything that relies on a plastic matrix. You just have to be willing to wait some hours for it all to go into whatever liquid you're using. He experimented with a lot of different ways and I think he ended up finding out water+time is the best way to go if you want to plug. I don't even think he crushed the tablets. He just let them sit in water for 12-24 hours. Drew up the remaining liquid, plugged it, and ate what was left of the (very swollen) tablet.

I agree plugging water that's sat around for 12-24 hours is probably not the greatest idea. I never had any issues with it but it'd be easy to introduce something bad into the bowels. If anyone is considering this they should take care to keep everything as clean as possible and not to re-use oral syringes to many times. Even if you clean them between uses they quickly become dirty and hard to work with. They're so cheap there isn't much point in using them more than once. Really easy to get them mixed up to. I once plugged a small bit of hydrogen peroxide by mistake because I grabbed a syringe I had been using to drop the stuff into my ears. I don't think it contributed much to my problem of shitting blood an hour later (too much MDMA to water ratio) but probably wasn't the best thing to be squirting up there.

I don't make a habit of plugging anymore. For a time I tried a bunch of drugs that way but I'm lazy and it's just to much effort to get high. Unless it's MXE or morphine I don't bother. If I IVed I don't think I would bother. I don't see much point in doing it with drugs like MDMA. It's easier to just snort a small bit of it if I want a rush or increase the dose (with some drugs) if I want stronger effects.

If you're deciding between it and IV/IM routes it's the best way to go though. Once you pop those needle cherries you can't go back. Even people that manage to quit still have a life long love affair with it. Straws are enough of a trigger for me. I don't need to add in the needle. Now when I turn 60-65 it's game on. At at age I'm going to give no fucks. I'll walk around with a morphine IV drip if they'll let me. Until then I'll stick to the other routes.

Thanks for the info,

Would the volume of water needed matter? Also, would the temperature of the water have any effect? Would warm water work better? I was going to boof 50mg in a 10ml oral syringe, is that enough water? Or should I do it in bits using more water?

Man I should have read this first before I posted the two novels. No bro, you don't want to use a 10ml oral syringe. Don't be the idiot trying to shove one of those wide fuckers up your butt hole. I don't know about you but I don't do ass play so my hole is tight. My eyes would bug out if I tried to shove one of those 10ml oral syringes up there.

What you want is a 1ml oral syringe. The small kind people use to give babies and small animals liquid medicine. You should be able to get one for free at any pharmacy. If they aren't on the shelf ask one of the people are the pharmacy counter or the pharmacists themself. Don't be surprised if they think you're asking for needles. They get junkies in there all of the time. Make sure you specify you want an 1ml ORAL syringe. They'll likely just give you one. If you do end up needing to buy them they're really cheap. Just get a box.

If they ask questions tell them you just bought chickens or have a cat. If they try to give you the big 10ml version tell them you need a smaller one. You want this: https://www.amazon.com/1ml-Syringes-Without-Caps-Pack/dp/B07G76Z5CJ

As for your water/drug ratio. It's going to depend on each substance. Seek out advice through the BL search engine. Morphine requires 1ml of water per 60mg of morphine. I always added a bit extra to be sure so let's call it 1.3ml. This is barely any liquid at all but still enough to feel in the bowel and give you the urge to go. You'll want the water cold -> body temperature. A little less than body temperature would be best to avoid scolding anything. Room temperature is fine unless you live on the Sun. Cold water will feel very odd but the sensation will pass and no harm done.

Some substances will require more water because they're caustic to the bowel. For example, plugging 300mg of MDMA contained in say 2-3ml of water is a horrible idea. You'll just damage your colon and shit blood. You'll still get high but your ass will burn for weeks and I'm sure there is a good chance of doing lasting damage. Double check everything before you plug random chemicals. Don't be an idiot like me that just does it on a whim without checking first. I didn't even plug much MDMA. I split 150mg between two routes (oral and rectal).

As for actually getting it in there far enough I found two knuckles deep or so to be my sweet spot. You'll be able to feel it and will just have to judge by feel until you get it right. Laying on your side makes it easier. Guide the syringe in with your finger. Wash up really good before you do it. Lube helps, although I never used it I really wish I would have. It's easy to hurt yourself even with the plastic tip of the oral syringe. Be very careful and if things don't feel right back out and try again.

I had zero experience with inserting things into my ass before I started plugging morphine out of desperation and MXE out of curiosity. I didn't waste any drugs on my first attempt. I only wasted drugs once by being impatient and not cleaning out my colon completely. After I did it a few times it got really easy and I could pull it off quickly. It got to the point where I could do it with someone else in the room without them noticing. I swear it didn't turn me gay. I still find homosexual male sex disgusting and won't even let females play with my bung hole.

Last edited:
Aside from those 5mg percocets i have only either snorted or injected oxycodone tablets (ie oxycontin). I was very young when i was snorting oxycontin and didn't know better because compared to say hydrocodone or morphine, oxycodone has quite high bioavailability

Not saying anything new but I've always swallowed oxycodone and any opioid 100% of the time. Snorting things is the devil for me. Don't know why but the nose is exit only here lol.

If you insist then go ahead and administer that monster whatever way pleases you. Its just not worth the additional effort bioavailbility wise other than swallowing oxy in particular. Unsure... maybe there's a mental rush to snorting or other ways.

For oxycodone it isn't worth the trouble to prep and plug. The oral BA is 80% already. You might actually lose material and it may be less effective through the rectal route but I don't have the numbers on hand. Just because you're going in the back door doesn't mean every drug will be stronger. Plugging morphine is worth it because you're raising BA from 20% orally to 60-80% rectally. Oxycodone is not because it's already nearly fully effective when taken orally. Some drugs don't even work at all through the backdoor.

You will get higher by prepping it for plugging and simply drinking the water with oxy in it. With plugging you're going to introduce a bunch of variables. You might even lose the entire dose to a turd you didn't know was waiting for a chance to exit. I lost an entire dose of morphine like that once despite going into w/d and attempting to clean my bowels out fully.

Snorting is less effective than oral dosing to. I snorted most of my oxy just because I was addicted to the act of doing it. But I always flushed out and swallowed all I could after about an hour. I'd eat all those blue boogers without shame to. Would have been better off just eating it in the first place. I try to explain these facts to people that snort percocet and vicidin but the locals give no fucks. They'll snort a 5mg hydro/750mg tylenol combination pill and split it on six heads. Really happy they stopped making those. At least now the locals are only snorting 325mg of tylenol every time they bust one down. Roxis and such are obviously far more effective snorted due to being less powder but even those are stronger orally if you're willing to wait the 30 minutes and don't mind a slower come-up.

The only opioids really worth snorting in common use are: Oxymorphone (opana), heroin (well when it wasn't fent at least), and a handful of other less common ones. Hydromorphone is debatable. I tried it through every non-IV route and I found it not that strong. I was almost tempted to try IVing it because I've seen what the rush can do to a guy with a high tolerance but I thought better of it. I usually just traded these to people that used the needle because I could get something more suited to nasal/oral use in return. IV users love those things. I couldn't even get off on them by plugging despite loving every other opioid I've tried.

Anyway. Hydrocodone and Oxycodone are best taken orally. No point in trying to make either any stronger. Even IVing them is pretty much useless according to the numbers and what people I know have told me about them. My friend swore oxycodone via IV had no rush at all. He just said you become instantly high and felt like you would after 10 or 15 minutes after snorting one.
Hey man so you recommend plugging er morph? Does soda trick 24 hours waiting work for oral bioavailability at all? Or is plugging way better? For plugging stick only barely in right?

1) Grind to powder
4) wait 12-24 hours
5) drink and enjoy

That will replicate the conditions in your stomach and release all the active drug from the plastic matrix. Works with morphine as well. You can substitute water for the soda. Just wait some extra time because it'll take longer to release all of the active chemical into the water. You can use the water for rectal administration. I wouldn't use it for IV because it will get dirty sitting around for all that time. Use a clean source of water of course. With morphine you'll need at least 1ml of water per 60mg of morphine. Not sure how much oxycodone can be held in 1ml off the top of my head.

I prefer the soda method. I find I don't have to wait the entire 12+ hours with it. Usually 3-6 is good enough. The only reason I don't use it with morphine is due to morphine's poor oral BA. If you go the water/boofing route don't forget to pour in more water and drink the residue. Just make sure you don't stick the oral syringe back into the shot glass after its been in your ass. That would be kinda gross.

Also a shot glass is a good container if you're dealing with ER drugs in capsules that use the plastic time release beads. You can use a small screw driver and grind those up into a fine powder without worrying about losing anything. Shot glass + small screw driver is a poor man's mortar and pestle

1) Grind to powder
4) wait 12-24 hours
5) drink and enjoy

Also a shot glass is a good container if you're dealing with ER drugs in capsules that use the plastic time release beads. You can use a small screw driver and grind those up into a fine powder without worrying about losing anything. Shot glass + small screw driver is a poor man's mortar and pestle.
The generic er morphs turn to gel after 24 hours, do you recommend adding more water?

Anyone else try this method? I’m trying to get more of the bioavailability than 10% but tired of iv and frankly anything to do with not taking them right. Just always taken aback how hydro/oxymorphone so garbage through mouth. These are ERs so anyone’s experience how to get the most BA method would be appreciated.
This soda in place of stomach acid seems feasible, I’m just not trying to waste stuff. Literally don’t care about the instant hit just the BA at this point. TIA

1) Grind to powder
4) wait 12-24 hours
5) drink and enjoy

So yea, this method of simulating stomach acid with soda like coke makes sense but still doesn’t speak towards the bioavailability which I presume is better this way?
Any feedback is much appreciated!