• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bong Resin Squidgy Black Hash

Uncle Chuffnuts

Greenlighter
So yea my bong needed a cleaning yesterday, so I boiled some water and shook it about inside my sealed water-smoking device, which was then poured through a seive to leave a small pile of wet, black gunk that I dried with a lighter for about 15-20 seconds. I also took the pipe out and scraped, pulled and extracted even more of this black gunk, which I pressed and rolled for about 5-10 minutes with the damp black gunk in the seive to reveal a block/blob of squidgy black bong resin about the size of a malteser, which I rolled into thin sausages and smoked with normal amounts of mids in a few joints.

Sure enough, after the first smoke I had major couchlock and could feel extreme vibations, different to when I usually smoke bud and get abit chilled. After a few more smokes I was in a hazey stone for 4-5 hours which I have only previously reached when I ate edibles.

Anyone else tried this?

wow i have never tried this. Back in the day, when i was a much younger stoner, i would smoke resin scraped from my pipes ONLY if i was desperate. i know smoking resin entails a different type of high, but i never thought of it being a more intense kind of high. i was actually always grossed out by the stuff for it smells like complete shit! hahaha. but i guess i can see how you can reach a new level of stonage this way. maybe i'll try it one day if im feeling adventurous! haha :D

maybe that mid u were smoking was a indica strain? did u smoke any indica strains out ur bong prior to cleaning? i smoke resin alot now but in no way ever has smoking the resin of the bud it built up from smoked any better or ever gave me diff effects than the bud did itself.. and ill have to try tht one day haha a lil thin strip of resin on a j i never did cuz i figured it wldnt burn i smoke my resin out a pipe

Last edited:
resin joints? How the fuck does that work out? Like, the resin has to burn way slower than the joint. I could just imagine tapping ashes off the J only to have a resin-goo-ember fall out the cherry and land on me somewhere.

I've smoked resin before, though. I'm ashamed and don't like to talk about it but I've definitely smoked bong resin before.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay!

My dealer has 'claimed' that this bud is a cheese pheno but that might just be to boost its appeal, I'll describe, smells of black pepper and spice with an orangey/flowery tone, looks dark green with alot of red hairs? This stuff is so old its hard to tell, all compressed and the thc is nealy pale brown....still gets me nicely buzzing somehow aha. These days cheese is EVERYWHERE in my area, so all the bud we smoke has cheese ancestry somewhere down the line.

Regarding the smell of the resin - yes it smells like aged potato peel mixed with sweaty feet and sun baked dog doo, but after quite a lump of my time consumed by dry the gunk out with heat and pressing, the black block smelt kinda like piney cleaning products haha :)

And at first the herb/paper did overtake the black, but we just smoked that spliff and moved on to the next one, made sure we made small thin hundreds-and-thousands sized lines this time, wasn't gooey though? I was very impressed with how white the ash was and it did bubble quite abit when heated.

And at first the herb/paper did overtake the black, but we just smoked that spliff and moved on to the next one, made sure we made small thin hundreds-and-thousands sized lines this time, wasn't gooey though? I was very impressed with how white the ash was and it did bubble quite abit when heated.

I guess it was moisture from water bongs and bubblers that always made some of the resin gooey...

Friend back in the day had a very very resin loaded pipe, could get high off it for weeks between refilling the stash.

Microwaved it one day and extracted enough to cover a dinner plate completely about 3 mm thick.

^Yeah, I've hit a resin-caked pipe before but it grosses me out to collect and smoke straight resin... That was years ago though, I don't run out anymore, haha. It's medicine, I'm not about to make myself sicker smoking nastiness (barely even smoke at all these days, all oral consumption and vaporization--which is a little expensive to get into but much more efficient once you're settled)

Man... think about it for a second, that black gunk that collects inside the pipe or bong or whatever...... you do know it also collects inside your lungs and shit, right?

Smoking the bud itself doesnt enough damage, don't smoke the resin come on,,, yea its a different high alright and can be strong but think about it for a second mate