• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bong hit triggering roll? And did I overdose?

Jakef182

Greenlighter
So I was at a festival from Wednesday until Monday, it's Thursday evening, I'd been smoking weed all day but I'd come down a bit and was pretty close to sober. The previous night I'd taken somewhere near 700-800mg of very pure crystallised MDMA, this was the first time I'd taken it in about a month. I started the Thursday night off with a 150mg bomb, it was only an hour and a half after the first bomb but I wasn't feeling any effects so decided to take another 150mg bomb. An hour and a half passed, all of my friends were really wired but still I wasn't feeling anything (or at least I didn't think I was, because I normally would've done the safe thing and stopped taking anymore if I wasn't feeling anything) so I decided to take a 'Nintendo All Stars' pill, I quickly felt a bit different and my head was slightly fuzzy but after 10 minutes of thinking I was coming up, all effects stopped and I was sick just once. About another hour passed and I felt really sober but kind of alert and slightly on edge. I tried my luck with a 300mg bomb which made my pupils dilated but no other effects. It was somewhere between 1-2am and me and my friends where returning to the camp to get some more MD, all of my friends were still really wired and was having a great time. I snorted a 250mg line and came up quite fast, I was then sick quite a lot. One of my friends decided she would stay with me at the tent whilst the others went back out to party. I was coming up so quickly off the line, I mainly remember my eyes pinging around so quickly and grinding my teeth harder than ever. After about 2 hours I felt like I was coming down from the line. I decided it was time for bed so made a bong pile. I had a bong hit and felt pretty high more than anything, straight after I had another hit and before I could look up, I felt a massive head rush from the bong then followed by all the MDMA I'd taken throughout the night. At this point, my friend had already fallen asleep and the rest of my friends returned, they all went to bed apart from one. He came in my tent and we did some more bong hits. I was obviously so wired from the MDMA but the bongs had sent my head absolutely wild, I was so high as well but it was such a great feeling. I had the whole euphoric feeling from MDMA but I was so giggly, excited and giddy as well. We sat there for about 2 hours smoking weed and trying to evaluate how much weed was in this 3 gram bag of weed. Our heads were so blagged, one second I was very certain there could e about 2 or 3 bong hits left, next thing there could of been about a quarter ounce and then I was pretty certain there was around a gram. I would most definitely recommend smoking some bongs on the back end of a roll. I've smoked joints since whilst on MD but it was definitely the massive head rush from the bong hits that completely fucked with my brain. But the whole point of this post was that I wanted to hear what you guys think. Do you think when I was sick after I had the line it could of possibly been an overdose? I mean I know it's common to be a little bit sick after taking MD but I'd already been sick once earlier in the night and I was sick quite a bit after the line. I'm not too fussed if it was an OD because it wasn't that particularly bad or unpleasant. And I know it wasn't a stupidly large dose I took but I'm only 5'2/3 and weight no more than 55kg.

here are my various edjucated guesses of what may have happened:

the crystals and pill were either not mdma or very very cut mdma

maybe you had too much food in your stomach which would have made the nintendo and molly take too long to absorb.

or if you take a prescription drug in the maoi class which can dampen or even block the effects of mdma

final thought, perhaps there was adultrants in either the nintendo or molly or both which may have conflicted with eachother in various ways

eye have elite experience with mdma and those are my best ideas

oh i also forgot to mention that in my experience weed does at times help trigger the "roll" to kick in. another idea too is that if you got sick from something other than the drugs than maybe it somehow conflicted with the mdma maybe. just thinking of every possibilty based on your post.

here are my various edjucated guesses of what may have happened:

the crystals and pill were either not mdma or very very cut mdma

maybe you had too much food in your stomach which would have made the nintendo and molly take too long to absorb.

or if you take a prescription drug in the maoi class which can dampen or even block the effects of mdma

final thought, perhaps there was adultrants in either the nintendo or molly or both which may have conflicted with eachother in various ways

eye have elite experience with mdma and those are my best ideas

Just had to correct this bit sorry - I believe you meant SSRI, not MAOI. Taking MDMA while under the effects of an MAOI is potentially fatal - it will do anything BUT dull the roll, and in some cases you can find trip reports etc on, can potentially cause serotonin syndrome.

:)

I can't help but thinking that you are describing astoundingly reckless behaviour.
150 mg is already a large dose of mdma in any form.
To take such heroic quantities two days running is quite astounding. I'm not surprised you were off your head, whatever it was you took.

It could have any number of reasons and it could have been any number of substances. However if that really was high purity MDMA you need to pace yourself. Such doses two days in a row will lead to problems fast when repeated too often. 700mg is an insane dose, that's about 5 times what you need for a decent roll. I highly advise you to invest in a testkit and test your product. You might be very surprised by the results. 700mg of high purity MDMA would have knocked my head off, that would be waaay too much so yeah that can be considered an OD. Repeated over two days that's going to cause the side-effects to increase, with nausea and other assorted symptoms as a result. Please re-evaluate your usage pattern before you run into trouble. The negative things you experienced are all due to ingesting massive quantities of untested drugs

About the bong hits: yeah MDMA synergizes quite well with MDMA, lots of people including myself experience added and increased effects from smoking during or after a roll, I like it a lot =D it causes some confusion as well indeed

*edit* that had to say "MDMA synergizes quite well with THC" ofcourse, damn my stoned mind

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for the input, here's just a little bit more information on the back of your suggestions: the molly was very pure, it was from << some place >> and was put straight through a testing kit, the pill was also from << some place >> but as far as I know, no testing was done but it was sorted through a very reliable source. I know the doses I had were very high but it was a RUTHLESS weekend and at the time I didn't quite see how dangerous doses like that are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, thanks for the input, here's just a little bit more information on the back of your suggestions: the molly was very pure, it was from << some place >> and was put straight through a testing kit, the pill was also from << some place >> but as far as I know, no testing was done but it was sorted through a very reliable source. I know the doses I had were very high but it was a RUTHLESS weekend and at the time I didn't quite see how dangerous doses like that are.
Sorry but we don't allow the mentioning of sources on bluelight, I have edited them out. If that was really high quality MDMA you should be completely off your head on 800mg, you would have blackouts, heavy hallucinations, intense muscle spasms, confusion,... so either you have an absolutely monstrous tolerance or it wasn't as high quality product as you thought. I've been rolling for close to 10 years and 800mg would be way way too much, even for me. I usually do 200mg initial dose + 100mg redose and that would be considered way too high by most people here (and rightly so, I fucked up my tolerance because of abuse)

But you seem to have realized such a usage pattern will create problems which is a good thing. I suggest you read up a bit on how to use MDMA, this sticky is a good place to start

Last edited:
Very very pure MDMA? not a stupidly large dosage? Man your MDMA (if it even was md) was very very shitty and your dosages were huge.
Please don't be so reckless with your drug usage or you could end up in a VERY bad situation.

yeah MDMA synergizes quite well with MDMA
lol :D

Last edited:
This happened to me about a month ago. I dropped a 150mg bomb and didn't feel anything for about two hours, went outside and smoked a joint and could barely walk after as I was rolling my face off. It was crazy.

Also, if you have good stuff and you are not feeling it - do NOT double dose. Just wait it out and it will come eventually...