• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Boiling up crystal Ketamine into powder...

demon cleaner

Bluelighter
Hi,

A friends got very good crystal ketamine and he's been advised to cook it in a pan with water till evaporation in order to make it a fine fluffy powder. Some say it's much better for your nose and body and hits you harder.
I was wondering what's you guys take on this before my mate fries his batch up :p

Note: I'm not talking about cooking liquid K in vials, just making crystals into powder.

Cheers

My mate does this. I'm not very scientifically minded but apparently it helps to get rid of any of the impurities in the mix. Again, not sure how true that is but it seems to make a bit of sense.

In terms of what it's like to sniff. It's much smoother I find. The drip of terrible though but if your used to a nasty drip it'll be no problem, just have some juice on stand by.

People have been doing this for years, many absolutely swear by it. In my opinion and from my experience it makes no difference. In fact, I've found people all too often end up burning it cos they've fried up in a hurry (this causes the nasty drip/taste). Round my way theres a lot of limescale in the water too so "cooking" it like this adds impurities, I've genuinely heard people say its good to cook it up because you get more, not realising they are basically just cutting it with limescale!

Some crystals can be very difficult to crush, long fine shards, in those cases it makes sense to do the whole cooking procedure but otherwise I wouldn't bother personally.

Well yeah you can't get more because all your doing is adding water and then evaporating it... some people lol That said the volume increases a lot. Which looks better in a baggy I suppose.
I'm going to use demineralised water so there will be no impurities, limescale, chlorine ect

Cheers. Any other opinions are more than welcomed, of tips even better

Peace

Okay, if you are going to cook it...

Do it bain-marie style, simple way is put your K/water solution on a plate, put the plate on top of a saucepan of boiling water, let the saucepan simmer with the plate on top until the water slowly evaporates from the solution. This way is a much gentler way of heating than direct heat and will take longer but won't burn/scald the K.

If you have even more patience/time, put it on a plate or tray or whatever and leave it under a spotlight to evaporate slowly, of course this isn't always practical.

I would always advise against cooking it in a pan straight on a hob as this can and often does cause some amount of burning/scalding of the K which will at the very least ruin the taste.

hhmm, of the few times ive turned vials into powder, the one time i used a microwave and got pretty sandy crystally looking product. the other times on a double boiler continuallsy scraping its left me wine a really fine powder that will practically print you. seemed to work better, but im wondering does that mean there was possibly a lot of water in the vial? it was from PK haha.

Save yourself money/drugs/hassle. Get some sterile equipment and practice IM'ing the stuff.
It goes much further and doesn't leave you with a snotty nose.

If all your friend is doing is adding water and then cooking it off again, he's not actually chaging anything except the size of the crystals.

It doesn't remove impurities nor does it alter the characteristics of your K high. (If you add a bunch of sea salt to water, and boil the water off, your original sea salt won't change) In essence you are just smashing up the coarse crystals into much finer ones.

Save your time and just crush the xtals with a credit card or whatever. All you're doing is dirtying dishes.

The other week my friend got some 'ready cooked' ketamine off a wise guy dealer.
If anything the cooking diminished the quality significantly. (we'd had some before and it was definitely better pre cooked).

However, smaller crystals = larger surface area.

they turn crystals into fine powder so its easier to cut it with any garbage stuff...

enough of these stories..

Save yourself money/drugs/hassle. Get some sterile equipment and practice IM'ing the stuff.
It goes much further and doesn't leave you with a snotty nose.

+1 Absolutely IMing is just..... O__O It's okay though, it's in the muscle, no blood and no veins ;)

......So long as you do things properly. Google how to IM or search the forums. It's best to have a trip sitter if you're going to try it for the first time.