• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Body reacting badly to mdma

Reinkos7

Greenlighter
So on Friday Swim decided to bomb rougly around 60mg of what looked to be pure mdma, having been bought from a trusted source and friends telling me the stuff is good. This was Swims first time.
After taking the bomb, he felt antsy, the normal stuff, after 2 hours Swim started to panic, but then it hit him, for the next 2 hours came total bliss. On the comedown Swim decided to vape around 0.1g of weed. Afterwards, the anxiety returned, along with brain fog and felt dissacoiated. After coming down, Swim felt mostly okay, and decided to sleep, Swim got 6 hours. The following morning Swim felt sick with weak joints and feverish, and paranoid something was wrong. Swim started to feel okay towards the end of the day and went to have a good nights sleep. Today. Swim awakes with a bad fever, feels very sick and lightheaded, Swim is worried he may have caused damage.

Notes: Swim hadn't aten all day on the friday, and took the substance alone, only coming up into contact with his mother on the substance.

welcome to bluelight

we don't swim

md should be well and truly felt within 45-60mins. 120mins is concerning. you sure as in totally sure of what it was?

stim comedowns and ganja can get weird for the best.

many drugs put load on the bodies defense/immune systems. swim/you potentially have a cold/influenza/come down that will decease soon.

eating well, sleeping well, stessing less will likely help your/swims cause. you will be fine. what goes up must come down. its a trade off.

again welcome to bluelight and hope you feel better soon :)

it's just paranoia that's worried me the past two days, as though my brains concerned I can still die nearly 48 hours after taking an average dose. Think I'll stay away from the stimulants for a while, not my cup of tea. Thanks for the reply!

it's just paranoia that's worried me the past two days, as though my brains concerned I can still die nearly 48 hours after taking an average dose. Think I'll stay away from the stimulants for a while, not my cup of tea. Thanks for the reply!

don't worry mate.

and where on earth did you hear this? do you have a source for this and please don't say bl ed.

anyone can drop e and get hit by a bus two days later and die..

I know it can't kill you that long after taking it, I meant I've had abit of paranoia the past couple of days, just an itching concern in my brain that this could possibly be something wrong, even having done research beforehand and learning everything seems to be normal. Guess I just the needed assurance.

thats what bluelight is here for.

i reiterate; you will be fine.

liquids, good foods, rest, even exercise.

see you around :)