• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

body drained

trancetasy

Bluelighter
While rolling clean mdma, I have the energy to dance. After I managed to sleep for a few hours. Next few days my body always feel super drained :|
Not to mention when the mdma wears off, my body is drained as well. i don't even have the energy to dance but my brain is still fried on mdma :\

I was wondering if there are any solution to this other than taking more drugs/coffee/energy drink etc. It would be nice to enjoy the afterglow without my body feeling drained.
I am 29 years old, could my body no longer can dance like i was 18 years old!? :p

Not surprised really.
When you are 18 you often don't even realized how much strain you are putting yourself under.
I suppose you could do physical training and stuff to help you recover next time.
Personally I would say chill and let time and yoghurt do their things.

Also, water and vitamins/anti-oxidants before during and after your roll. No alcohol. Weed yes.

my 2c ;)

I found that how rested you are before the roll makes a huge difference in how much energy you have at your disposal during the roll, more so than while sober. Next time, try to sleep sufficiently to be well rested and add at least 1 hour. Eat as nutritious as you can during lunch and in the evening eat a small high-energy meal. If you've never tried this before you will be surprised by how big an influence this can have

Your age is going to be a factor as well without a doubt yeah. I've been rolling for about 10 years and I'm now 26, my recovery time and the impact a roll has on my body is much much bigger now than when I was 18. I rolled on saturday and I still feel pretty drained now, after having slept and eaten more than enough these past few days. Had one of the most amazing rolls of these last few years though, damn =D