• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

BNGO stock thread.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Post anything you find. If you hold let me know. What’s your position? And I’ll try to update this with anything news worthy. Last I’m hearing price target 15

I don't care, but I'm still sad and also somehow fatter.

How will I ever be baby funeral Belfort lil peep disabled SoundCloud rapper without Ritalin and klonopin. Plus I’m at war with Walgreens

I dunno, I haven't bought any, but it looks promising just in the movement. Do they have any news lately to drive the price, or is it just going up like everything else for little to no reason? Are they working on any particular medicine or research goals? is there a reason to believe they will rise yo the top of the heap in the world of genomics?

I dunno, I haven't bought any, but it looks promising just in the movement. Do they have any news lately to drive the price, or is it just going up like everything else for little to no reason? Are they working on any particular medicine or research goals? is there a reason to believe they will rise yo the top of the heap in the world of genomics?
One word. Saphyr. Google it on a Ritalin and invest now. Thank me later. And screenshot it. If you make gains, if you invest. I expect a post mates urban burrito? Nah fuck it home I want everyone to get a piece. Bngo volatile af right now. You’ll see a lot of sideways and dips but over the 5 year I see 365.72 a share. A simple dd would show you all you need to know. Good luck brother I wish this cold would leave us alone man.