• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Bmdp

Bobimumbles

Greenlighter
i had com across some BMDP what research i have found is not much at all. But what i found it is a Stimulant. like butylone. but really i would like to find some more info on this if anyone can help. much love.

~~ Hey Bobimumbles, Welcome to Bluelight ~~

Here are two quotes from reddit on the drug:

After a recent study and research, I have realized why there is virtually no information on this compound. The end results for this compound were very light and short lived in the direction of a cathinone or amphetamine push. But like I said very minimal. tests began at 200mg a half hour later another 150mg was tested, after another half hour results mentioned above were noticed before testing another 150mg shortly after with no change or increase in results.

And,

Synonyms BMDP Substituted cathinones are psychoactive compounds sold in packets labeled as bath salts or plant food. 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-benzylcathinone is a substituted cathinone that is structurally analogous to methylone, a narcotic that is regulated in the United States. This compound has a phenyl group added to the amino methyl group, substantially decreasing its solubility in aqueous solutions. The physiological and toxicological properties of this compound are not known. This product is intended for research and forensic applications.

Hope this helps.

This is the beta-ketone remix of MDBZ?

If so, I wouldn't expect much from this.