• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Blunts

crazybinc

Bluelighter
Hey I was wondering if blunts get YOU
The highest too. Iv been smoking all
My life and have found blunts to get me the highest. Iv tried vaping bud,
Smoking out of all pipes such is big,medium, small, dry piped, water pipes. Joints. I don't count edibles
Or dabs in this discussion only the flower.but anyway does anyone agree
That blunts just get you out of this world? Is it because you smoke usually
So much in a little amount of time?
Does the nasty tabbaco (unless hemp
Or bud blunt wrap ) get you higher?
Also I have found the highest I have ever get is mixing a worm of dab,wax,keif,food bud, and mixing strains all in one to make a super blunt
Get me the most baked in the funnest way IMO. Anyone agree c: and
Btw my second favorite way is bongs
Js

Hey I was wondering if blunts get YOU
The highest too. Iv been smoking all
My life and have found blunts to get me the highest. Iv tried vaping bud,
Smoking out of all pipes such is big,medium, small, dry piped, water pipes. Joints. I don't count edibles
Or dabs in this discussion only the flower.but anyway does anyone agree
That blunts just get you out of this world? Is it because you smoke usually
So much in a little amount of time?
Does the nasty tabbaco (unless hemp
Or bud blunt wrap ) get you higher?
Also I have found the highest I have ever get is mixing a worm of dab,wax,keif,food bud, and mixing strains all in one to make a super blunt
Get me the most baked in the funnest way IMO. Anyone agree c: and
Btw my second favorite way is bongs
Js

I personally find blunts to be a waste of weed unless you roll one at home and take it somewhere where's no bongs or anything like in public and smoke it , I find bongs to get me the highest i think you get 2 completely different highs from blunts and bongs ,
llike with a bong it's more in your head and joints are more in your body either way there both good except with joints I would go through a ounce (28grams) very quickly like 10 days with bongs and ounce would last me a month or more

I used to smoke a lot of blunts and I would definitely attribute it to the nasty tobacco it's wrapped in. It's such a huge rush of nicotine.

yeah I miss that dose of nicotine with the blunts. I used to just roll a few cigarillos at the start of the day that way I'd have lots of smokeables for 1-3 ppl sessions and it wasn't too wasteful. I also liked blunts because I wouldn't have to mix filthy processed ciggy batch into the herb like with joints to make sure they don't randomly go out. A good blunt just stays lit.

bong --> vape --> blunt --> joint

for smoking casually i'd always prefer a blunt for the way it hits. joints seem to irritate my throat more than anything.

i like me a blunt when relaxing in the hot tub.

I smoke it real slow, make it last half an hour or so of continued ingestion. By the time it's done, i'm shriveled up like a raising and as baked as a pop tart, and have the widest shit eating grin on my face.

There's a time and a place for a blunt. If i need to toke after work, for example, i prefer my vaporizer or a cheap spoon pipe.

If there is one thing I hate, it's having some good weed rolled in to a damned flavored blunt wrap. I pull in and--ACK!

I hate tobacco blunts and agree with SSC^

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if some of the crap they sell in gas stations is super harmful.

After many years I've come to like vaping the best as it is so clean and easy.