Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight share house thread

yagecero

Bluelighter
Hey people,

I thought I'd start a thread about share houses so we can help each other (read: me) out if anyone is looking for a room. I'm looking for a pad in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, but I would also consider living in other parts of the city if it were near a train station.

If you, or anyone cool you know, has a room hit me up. I hate looking for share houses!

I remember there was a thread about sharehouse stories, but this is a different topic so I wouldn't think they should be merged.

Good luck finding good housemates :)

Thanks, Abject! It's always a massive pain trying to find a room. I thought it wouldn't hurt starting the thread. Even if I get nothing out of it, people could post if they had a room or were looking for one in the future.

So, no rooms, bluelight? lol.

^^ Yup. My first thought: getting a bunch of drug users into one house sounds like a recipe for disaster =D

Going to college my aunt rented a house to me and friends. Well we had a lot of rooms so we rented one to a guy with a dog named R.I.P. because he was going to be put down when the dude got him from the pound. The first week the dog finds my quater pound of Acapulco Gold and all I find was the torn up bag. First and last dog I ever hated.

We have a flatmate thread that goes back more than 10 years but hasn't been posted in for a looong time.

Some good internet resources would be realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and gumtree. Any other sites people can recommend?