Bluelight is a desert

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluelight's fine. i dont understand why a thread like this is still existing. it's not very constructive and the OP is clearly jut high and his thought's are just all over the place.

Oh, you're a moderator. No wonder my response was deleted. How dare I insult a dictator?

But really, please hop off my cock.

And if you delete this comment, which is soundly within the rules, I will report you to aq.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: I've a screenshot of this discussion, in case you choose to use your virtual importance to lie convincingly.
Hahaha:!

Lol @ Nom de Plume
every thread I have seen you contribute to you were involved in an argument, proceed to get butthurt, then use an unnecessarily large amount of obscure words to try to insult someone.

Last edited:
Lol @ Nom de Plume
every thread I have seen you contribute to you were involved in an argument, proceed to get butthurt, then use an unnecessarily amount of obscure words to try and insult someone.

The funny thing is he's talking about reporting alasdairm to aq. Hahaha :! Ohh stop...i cant take it anymore. Lmao

No wonder my response was deleted.
nothing was deleted.
How dare I insult a dictator?
bluelight is not, and has never been, a democracy. if you simply can't handle that, you have options.
...I will report you to aq.
ok.
Oh, and I forgot to mention: I've a screenshot of this discussion, in case you choose to use your virtual importance to lie convincingly.
no need. the system software keeps a record of all edits, unapprovals and post deletions.

i need to get on with something else now so you can go ahead and have the last word. i know you need it :)

alasdair

Last edited:
^ in my experience, people who accuse others online of taking things too seriously, take things just, if not more seriously, themselves. not a little ironic.

half your posts are deleted? not really. when you have to exaggerate to make your point, it says a lot about your point.

you use a lot of big words. it's nice that you know the meanings of words. i, for one, appreciate that. but one person's eloquent communication is another's pretentious superciliousness, right? aside, i would have thought that somebody who thinks everybody else is a dummy, would know that 'serious' is an adjective, not an adverb.

if you think the place really sucks, man, stick around and make it better. changing light-bulbs rather than moaning about darkness and all that...

if you do decide to leave, i guess we'll just have to find a way to learn to live without you. i think we'll be ok.

alasdair

+1

Show that self-righteous dick nom de pédé what's what.

Lol @ Nom de Plume
every thread I have seen you contribute to you were involved in an argument, proceed to get butthurt, then use an unnecessarily large amount of obscure words to try to insult someone.

This is a message board. I don't get butthurt, as you say, but do I like to insult people.

There's a lot of dick-riding and brown-nosing in this thread. At least Alasdairm is enjoying himself. He gets some ass and his salad tossed by obsequious, toady fans. I'm fucking envious, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.