• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Tesla (New?)

Greenlighter
Hey, I just got a hold of some Blue Tesla pills. However they look different from all the ones on PillReports, anyone had any experience with these? Marqius tested straight to black and they have a nice safrole smell.

bByyoE6.jpg

Hi, I've just got some like this that are darker blue, smaller and thicker than other tesla. Have you tried them yet? I can't find anything about them on pill report

i tried them and they were BOMB! I tried half of one first, and I couldnt keep my eyes from rolling up in my head lolol

i tried them and they were BOMB! I tried half of one first, and I couldnt keep my eyes from rolling up in my head lolol

Guys with respect just because he has a blue or any other colour pill that looks similar to one you took does not mean it is the one you took or have.

FYI Tesla press has been compromised for some months now. Anyone with an Internet connection can buy a die press for Tesla and make their own with whatever they decide to dose you with. Fact is there are pill copies in the market and you should not rely on anyone giving a personal approval. Stay safe and always test no matter how sure you think you have the original press.