• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Blue stuff among orange beads in 20 mg adderall XR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHateColleg

Greenlighter
So I got two 20 mg xr Adderall today. Upon opening them I found there is blue chunks with the regular orange beads. I've gotten 30mg addies xr before and it was just orange beads.

I'm not asking for a drug ID, but I want to know if anyone else has seen blue stuff among their orange addy beads. I feel like it shouldn't be there.

It's from a college student so I wouldn't think they would mix blue 10mg IR or any unnecessary crap with it but I guess you never know. I googled if the blue stuff is normal but I didn't find anything...

Thank you for any input!

After thinking about it, my theory is that they took some of the beads out, and put blue sprinkles in, so it would make the shake sound if I shook it. Because it was in my pocket for a while, the sprinkles lost their shape and ended up like what I saw. I will probably never know for sure:/

Are they the type of capsule thats half solid colored, half clear, and u can see the beads inside?
Or the type thats fully solid (but still able to be opened up and closed back up in half)?

Blue sprinkles to make the shake sound? Do you mean like sprinkles for a cupcake? That lost their shape? Well (and this is why these questions aren't allowed), taste one. It might very well be just a different mg strength put into a certain cap. Thing is, the 10mg adderall xr contain blue beads. I used to crunch them up with a flat metal surface and then go to town sniffing them. You can kind of sift off the heavier "chunks" (encapsulated plastic blob things) after crushing and eat those, and then the fine fine powder is perfect for sniffing.

It was the fully orange colored one so I couldn't see the color, just that there were beads there. I already ate it lol...so Idk what it was, all I tasted was addy. I don't think the 10 mg xr would've conglomerated like that...so I'm assuming it was a non amphetamine additive. Thank you for the response, I just won't buy from those college ladies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.