(South Australia) Blue Speckled - Doves(???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stato

Bluelighter
Name:Blue Speckled (Doves? Could not make out logo press)
Colour: white + blue speckles
Logo: Dove??? (Fucked if i know, I've had my hands on both white and red doves in adel, and I could not make out this press and was not told what they were)
Height: mm (sorry, not my pills, only had the opportunity to see/touch, did not measure)
Diameter: mm (as above)
Weight: mg (as above)
Scored: Yes, intented score on one side
Bevel: Unsure, did not take photo or notice a bevel
Texture: Firm, well pressed, looking on a side view some were not 100% level/even so weight may vary.
Smell: Did not check! Sorry!
Taste: N/A
Reagent Tested: No

I do not have a photo, but they look EXACTLY (100%) (in terms of colour, not logo) to these: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=28352

Hope this post helps someone, I would put a pillreport up but I do not have enough information to make it worthwhile.

I will get any trip results from the person that has these, as they have not had mdma since the '80's....

2 mate of mine consumed them and each pill lasted about 2 hours in total, Believe there may be 2 batches

Interesting, hope they turn out okay. I'd hate to see this person disappointed as they are a close mate who doesn't buy em often, I just got to have a quick look when he showed me & offered to marquis/mandelin it but he didn't seem worried!!

Unless you can hit me with the dimensions and a definite logo this is closed. Seriously how the fuck is anyone supposed to know what these are based on your description? It could basically be any blue tablet, you don't even specify a region dude...

The laziness and inability to follow the guidelines in this sub forum is bloody astounding, what do I have to do for it to sink in guys? I keep threatening to infract people and I tell you from this point on if I notice a user has made a report that doesn't meet the guidelines, had their thread closed/been warned and makes another sub standard report I will be infracting. I don't want to be the bad guy but something has to be done to improve the quality of reports in here. OP consider this your warning for making a report that fails to meet the guidelines.

"I would put a pillreport up but I do not have enough information to make it worthwhile." This quote in particular pisses me the fuck off, the guidelines on this sub forum are pretty much identical to that on pill reports, if its not good enough for PR then it is NOT good enough for Bluelights Pill Info Request sub forum - simple as that!

Status
Not open for further replies.