Bluelight Crew
Name: Shield

Colour: light blue, With darker blue speckles

Logo: Very Very hard to see shield shaped object

Height: 3mm

Diameter: 6mm

Scored: yes

Bevel: no

Texture: almost waxy, for those familiar with the DXM texture with be able to spot this, the dyes in the pill can stain fingers if held firmly

Smell: faint chemical smell, almost reminded me a bit like Ketamine, soapy type smell

Taste: chemically / chalky

Conclusion:
these are getting around melbourne at the moment and outer VIC suburbs id pressume, being sold as shields although me and other friends really found it hard to identify a shield on the pill.
i do not recommend anyone touch these, a mate of mine had consumed these prior to me seeing him and i was greeted with a nice welcoming vomit. he described the feelings as,' very not worth the money.' although i cannot be sure these contain DXM without further testings i can say, these are potentially dangerous and should be avoided.

Melbourne seems to have alot of pills containing DXM popping up, and i have noticed most these pills are coloured blue, i cannot use that as a refference but it could potentially be something to keep an eye on

*warning - suspected contents - DXM/UNKNOWN

shieldt.jpg

Last edited:
I tested to other blue pills in victoria today a blue LG and a blue apple both negative result lots of smoke suspect dxm also very strong purple and blue dye to fool the testers I know this by using a couple of drops of water with no reagent and watching the colours leach out

Edit: note these were the same colour blue as this report

I have come across the same looking colour but Mitsubishis.

Been recommended through a semi decent source.

Anyone else seen light blue mitsis doing the rounds?

wow im surprised these are still floating around along with the hearts of the same colour. got a bag of these just after new years....

I had these pills a few months ago, absolute crap. Im tired of trying to find decent gear in Melbourne. Seems so much effort nowadays.

Just wanna have one decent night that appear to only be destined to memories now. :(

Get Yellow clovers. Only clean good bicky in vic atm, but in short supply

I had these pills a few months ago, absolute crap. Im tired of trying to find decent gear in Melbourne. Seems so much effort nowadays.

Just wanna have one decent night that appear to only be destined to memories now. :(

there are so many legal ways to get that feeling bro. the illegal market aint the way to go.

if u put in the effort, the results will come.