State/Province: Adelaide
Logo: 5 point crown
Colour: Blue
Shape: Round
Height: 5 mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: Hard
Edges: Straight

These pills are pretty much the same as the white and purple rolexs but blue.

Last edited:
When you say they're pretty much the same as the others, do you mean in feeling or just appearance?

just in appearance mate, i hav no idea about feelings or contents. tryn to get a bit of info in that area and if they are any good.

These are probably the same ones that were around last year so have a look @ pill reports.

heard these are floating around big time for the big festival coming up this weekend.
havent heard a good report or a bad one, but personally i wouldnt go for them :(

i just put a report up, on PR about these,
Jakesperson, those blue barrels have something dirty in them, a few friends who had them threw up =/

I used to always throw up on pills, they just felt like MDxx low dose with a huge dose of amphets.

Could be one of the fillers or binders that made them sick. That's what does it for me, molly never makes me spew

Don't waste your money on these blue ones! stick to the white rolexs if you can get them still.

I used to always throw up on pills, they just felt like MDxx low dose with a huge dose of amphets.

Could be one of the fillers or binders that made them sick. That's what does it for me, molly never makes me spew

the defiantly not mdxx, tested, its either bk-mdma or 4-mmc

Havent seen white rolexs for a while but i know the blue ones are still going around

These blue ones are very average, I reckon the same active chemical as the white ones but just not quite as much, you need to triple or even quad drop if you wanna have a really good night. Just not worth it.

I find neither white or blue any fun unless ive got a few drinks down

^Definitely agreed. Whatever the chemical is it definitely reacts well with alcohol in your system. Did you try triple dropping the white ones after a few drinks?

Yeah usually i would have about 8 beers then tripple and keep drinking soon as you sober up there crappy