• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Playboys? Green and Orange Saint/Fleur de lis?

lorenajayy

Greenlighter
So today I got 1 Blue Playboy, 1 Green Saint/Fleur de lis, and 1 Orange Saint/Fleur de lis.
I've read many reports about the Green and orange saints.
They're obviously no good.
But I'm still skeptical about the Blue Playboy. Some reports tell me that they're AMAZING! Some say that they're alright. And others say that they're skeptical of it being pipes. Can anyone clarify for me?
These are Blue Playboy bunnies. small. white specks. some clear or crystally spots. I'll post up a picture in a bit. ;)

Uhhh... the saints are garbage. I can't believe they are still going around... who keeps making them, haha. They have such a horrible reputation.

Get a test kit. They're cheap, and once you get piped a few times when you wanted to roll, you'll truly understand the importance. It's worth it.

The saints are probably still going around because enough retail dealers have wised up and refuse to go anywhere near them, so the wholesalers are just passing them around like a hot potato. There was almost certainly a TON of them produced. Someone probably just didn't realize how shitty their product would be if they tried to make imitation pills. Hopefully we won't see anyone do a batch that big and shitty again.

I know this is a lil late but whatever. The Blue Playboys, if they are impress, facing to the right I believe, and are light blue in color and not that saturated blue blue then they are good and clean. Not the best I've had but certainly good. Though I had those quite awhile back but I see shit linger around sometimes for months and months. Also it depends on location, I'm in TX, so if you are or close then there's a good probability theyre alright. But of course you can never go wrong with test kits :)