Not open for further replies.

kroniic

Bluelighter
Name: Blue MDMA Caps.
Colour: Blue opaque capsule.
Logo: N/A
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 10mm
Weight: The inside contents were weighed at 350mg.
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture: Crystals.
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Purple/ Black
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Sold to me at a ridiculous price, 2x the cost of a pinger, with the promise of it being better than anything I've ever taken, and warned not to take the whole thing, and was told if I didn't like it to bring it back to him for a full refund.

I was sceptical as hell, got home found my scale, tester and anhydrous acetone. Opened the cap over the scales, and tipped it out, read 0.35g. As I was coming to place in a saddie, I noticed this was no powder, and was whitish crystals/ shards. I was like whoah, is this possible that its pure?

Proceeded to wash with acetone, still coming up crystals weighing in at .350mg. Time to test, placed a minute amount and then a drop of the Marquis tester, instant fizzing and colour of purple-ish black.

Split into two diffrent baggies, by this time, I have a grin across my face, I reached a involuntary state of muntedness knowing I have just scored what seems to be pure MDMA.

Consume the first baggie, parachute it. Within 15min I'm coming up, and fucking fast! All signs pointed to MDMA, I was out of it, waves and waves of euphoria, empathy, loved up and everything looked fuzzy. 2-3 hours started to come down, dunk half of the other baggie, and it brings me right back up, same feelings all over. By the end of the night, was coming down, clean as fuck, had a shower, and fell asleep straight away.

Oh my lord:

awwwwww.jpg

^ nice one, congratulations on getting ahold of the goods. Unfortunately we don't allow Pill Info Requests for caps/crystal/powder etc. There's too much room for misidentification that could be potentially very dangerous.

Thanks for the report and reagent results though, appreciate the effort made in writing up the post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.