(Western Australia) Blue Hourglass

junkie skumbag

Bluelighter
Anyone heard of the bluehourglass's making the rounds in perth at the moment.would really like to know as i will be getting some tomorrow...:p

Name:blue hourglass , ribbon ,bowtie
Colour: light blue (same colur as blutac)
Logo: was sold to me as a hour glass but i think it is a bowtie
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 6mm
Weight:290 mg
Scored: no
Bevel: flat
Texture: firm
Smell: nothing
Taste: nothing
Reagent Tested: no tester
Marquis Reagent Result: no tester
Mandelin Reagent Result: no tester

Last edited:
Anyone heard of the bluehourglass's making the rounds in perth at the moment.would really like to know as i will be getting some tomorrow...:p

You need to provide more information or the thread will be closed

Originally Posted by lil angel15
Pill Info Request Guidelines

The purpose of Pill Info Requests on Bluelight is to supplement information on Pillreports.com. There are basic requirements that must be adhered to which will ensure the most accurate information is provided within the thread. It should be noted that information supplied may not be 100% accurate as there can be numerous pills with the same logo circulating at any one time. These pills are often only distinguishable by minor structural differences or test results. That is why it’s vitally important to provide as much information as possible to reduce the chances of incorrect guidance being provided.

Any threads that only contain a name, colour and logo of a pill will be closed unless further information can be provided. When creating a thread it should be created with a State suffix (drop down box), a pill name and a location within the State (eg. Sydney).

Detailed below is the standard formatting for Pill Info Requests which allows the information to be easily read and will lead to more accurate information being provided by other Bluelight members.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

^ hi j_s, please edit your post tomorrow to adhere to the guidelines otherwise I will close the thread as it would be too hard to accurately identify the press. In the meantime please check Pillreports.

edit: verybuffed beat me to it :)

Double edit: looks like pillreports is pretty quiet at the moment... indicative of the good-pill-drought? :(

Last edited:
@verybuffed and belarki.yep will do should have them in a few hours if everything goes to plan will update with measurement smell taste photo ect

duds more money wasted nuf said i did a pillreport so have a look there for a little bit more detailed report.................

i ust uploaded a link tothe photo on PR.im a pritty sure these pills are blutac that has been pressedin the shape of a pill and left out in the un to harden lol.i just tryed breaking one down to rail and it just squished together like blutac :I PISSED OFF.well i geuse thas what happens when u get pills [snip]!

Last edited by a moderator:
i ust uploaded a link tothe photo on PR.im a pritty sure these pills are blutac that has been pressedin the shape of a pill and left out in the un to harden lol.i just tryed breaking one down to rail and it just squished together like blutac :I PISSED OFF.well i geuse thas what happens when u get pills [snip]!

Thanks for removing that Belarki, we don't need that kind of rubbish here.

OP try imageshack for pictures. That's why I use here.

Also it might be worth investing in a reagent kit if people really are pressing something like blu-tac into pills. At least tell the person you have one and want to test it in front of them and see what they say.

i did have testers but when i took them out the fridge i noticed that they were leaking out of the glass bottel into the plastic container so i bined em.and i couldent test in front of them cos my sister (who know nothing about pills)went nto her friends and her friends boyfriend had so i gave her to the cash to go pick em up for me if it was me buying the pills i would have throwin them in his face as soon as i saw them!
THERE IS A PIC ON PILLREPORTS IT IS OF LOW QUALITY THO COS I HAD TO TAKE IT WITH MOY PHONE....

i did have testers but when i took them out the fridge i noticed that they were leaking out of the glass bottel into the plastic container so i bined em.and i couldent test in front of them cos my sister (who know nothing about pills)went nto her friends and her friends boyfriend had so i gave her to the cash to go pick em up for me if it was me buying the pills i would have throwin them in his face as soon as i saw them!
THERE IS A PIC ON PILLREPORTS IT IS OF LOW QUALITY THO COS I HAD TO TAKE IT WITH MOY PHONE....

You might want to throw out any food or drink that was in that fridge as a precaution. Reagent testers need to stored in a completely separate fridge to beer and foodstuffs.

You might also be better drawing us a picture as your photo doesn't show a lot besides the colour.

^^^ ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!?! IVE HAD THAT SHIT IN THERE FOR OVER A YEAR AND I STORE ALL MY FOOD AND DRINKS IN THERE AND MY WHOLE FAMILT EATS OUT OF THERE!!!!could we get sick?:S il try draw a pic soon

Oh damn, I should probably take mine out of my fridge too. No doubt I've been exposed to small amounts of sulphuric acid & formaldehyde... at least I'm the only one using that particular fridge. hhmmm what else nasty is in them that could leach out of the sealed bottles ?

Oh damn, I should probably take mine out of my fridge too. No doubt I've been exposed to small amounts of sulphuric acid & formaldehyde... at least I'm the only one using that particular fridge. hhmmm what else nasty is in them that could leach out of the sealed bottles ?

Phase is the best to ask. He is the one who brought my attention to the storage requirements of the Marquis reagent.