• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue/Green Ghosts

Cz_x

Bluelighter
I know there was older batches of both, the most recent ones are supposedly 180mg. I double dropped these on 2 occasions approximately 4 weeks apart. The first time I had no tolerance whatsoever, I had a 4/5 month break from any substances before ingesting them. I was totally destroyed and it was a foolish thing to do, can't really remember much. The second time I double dropped them was at a house party, all I remember is my eyes wiggling. My whole vision was a blur. The only time my eyes have ever gone that crazy was when I did a Snowflake + 120mg MDMA.

Anyone else have experience with recent batches of Ghosts, then I first saw them I thought they looked really bunk. They resembled cut-outs.

8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(

The ghost cut outs are lab tested but the test result differs from batch to batch, there are no known results of 180mg, there are vendors who try and sell them as that (I know the website) but its just that, dealer talk. The blue and green ones have been tested at a range of from 95mg to 145mg, anyway enjoy they are nice pills :) Most are around the 120mg range. And yes the most recent ones still do not go above 155...

I know there was older batches of both, the most recent ones are supposedly 180mg. I double dropped these on 2 occasions approximately 4 weeks apart. The first time I had no tolerance whatsoever, I had a 4/5 month break from any substances before ingesting them. I was totally destroyed and it was a foolish thing to do, can't really remember much. The second time I double dropped them was at a house party, all I remember is my eyes wiggling. My whole vision was a blur. The only time my eyes have ever gone that crazy was when I did a Snowflake + 120mg MDMA.

Anyone else have experience with recent batches of Ghosts, then I first saw them I thought they looked really bunk. They resembled cut-outs.

8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(

Both very clean synth, but not as strong as most would say, green were topped around 130 on most recent batch and for blue I believe a newest batch has just arrived. No understanding as to how much is in them, but assured to be < 150mg for sure, all this talk about 180 is bollocks. What Mendo_K is spot on though, not as strong as most believe them to be.

The ghost cut outs are lab tested but the test result differs from batch to batch, there are no known results of 180mg, there are vendors who try and sell them as that (I know the website) but its just that, dealer talk. The blue and green ones have been tested at a range of from 95mg to 145mg, anyway enjoy they are nice pills :) Most are around the 120mg range. And yes the most recent ones still do not go above 155...

Agree with 90% of what you and yoke argue but theres for sure a official labresult (older) report of 180 :)
I dont not much about the new outpressed ghosts with the different score :/

Last edited:
cAIbW.jpg

:D

^ what's up with the MG's on these Weet? I don't understand? 116mg. 167mg. 180mg????

Yes that is crobar :D 3 blue different spooky's

Last edited: