• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Blue Flaming Meth. Yes or No?

astelly925

Greenlighter
So, I have heard that when you're smoking meth out of a glass pipe, using a Bic lighter, putting the blue part of the flame on the glass ONLY DURING THE INITIAL MELT DOWN, is okay, because the blue part is the hottest part of the flame and since it covers more surface with heat, that it melts the shards more evenly. But once you have it melted into a puddle, to pull the lighter down and resume the rest of your hit with the flame at least 1/2- 1 inch away from the glass.
Is ANY of this true or is it just someone trying to convince me they know they're doing?

I've never smoked meth. whenever I smoke DMT though I always hold the lighter about an inch to two inches away from the shards, just enough to heat it up and get it going...it melts and heats up fine that way. If you hold the flame any closer it just destroys and wastes product. slow and steady wins the race?

Hold the flame about 1-1.5" the whole time, no need to go any closer, even when initially melting. You may even need it slightly further away once melted, depending on things like the thickness of the glass.

While doing this rotate the pipe back and forth slowly in your fingers to distribute the heat across the glass and spread the melted meth thinly. This will increase the surface area over which the meth can vapourise and increase the size of the hit, while hopefully reducing the production of other oxidants and garbage from excessive heating.

Does no one really not know how to Blue Flame.? This really blows my mind. I would think on the bluelight forum someone would know how. I thought I would have been able to find one thread where somebody knew how to. But I haven't. It's an advanced technique that's super efficient used by only I guess a few really old school experienced smokers.

Ok but I'm talking about the art of blue flaming.with a bic.I'm not talking about a cheap butane lighter that changes to green while you hold the button down.
I would love it if one person could get close to the explanation of blue flaming.
Anybody??there are none.
Zephyr,feel free.
It's mind boggling to think how many people think they know how to roll.when they ain't rolled s#!= ever.
Here's what you hear;"hold the flame an inch away,"10 and 2".lmao

^^ Why are you ranting? If you want to explain to everyone how you like to burn your meth and inhale a whole load of pyrolysis products, you're free to do so.

Hey I wasn't ranting!...ok maybe a little.I was uh whiskey bent and wide eyed.
But anyway it doesn't seem quite as important to me now lol.but if someone would like to know I'll post it.blueflaming 101.

So, I have heard that when you're smoking meth out of a glass pipe, using a Bic lighter, putting the blue part of the flame on the glass ONLY DURING THE INITIAL MELT DOWN, is okay, because the blue part is the hottest part of the flame and since it covers more surface with heat, that it melts the shards more evenly. But once you have it melted into a puddle, to pull the lighter down and resume the rest of your hit with the flame at least 1/2- 1 inch away from the glass.
Is ANY of this true or is it just someone trying to convince me they know they're doing?

The blue flame has the least heat. The odange yellow part of the flame is the hottest part and slightly above the flame.

What I recommend is if yojr puddle is spread out like kt should be then you need to bring I to the middle by holding tje flame 1-2 inches away from your pipe. The further away the better. And then when it's together out your flame so close against your pipe that onky the blue flame is visible and start to turn in LITTLE roataions for no more then 3 seconds as your puffing. Take the flame away and let it cool. I only blue flame if im trying to smoke fast.

“The blue flame has the least heat. The odange yellow part of the flame is the hottest part and slightly above the flame.”

YELLOW —> the least hot of the flames
ORANGE —> hotter than yellow (not hottest)
BLUE —> THE HOTTEST OF THE FLAMES ON A LIGHTER AND MORE!!!!