• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Dolphins. Anyone unfortunate enough to come across them?

Cloudsurfer

Greenlighter
In the Nova Scotia/Halifax area almost a year ago there were Blue Dolphins going around. They were very dangerous and 2 of them would make you hallucinate. Any of you guys come across these poison pills?

Sounds like piprazine. And just because they were bunk too years ago doesn't mean anything today. Presses change hands all the time so it would be very rare to have the same person making the same batch with the same chemicals two years later. Good luck though and test your pills :)

Sounds like piprazine. And just because they were bunk too years ago doesn't mean anything today. Presses change hands all the time so it would be very rare to have the same person making the same batch with the same chemicals two years later. Good luck though and test your pills :)
Well they didn't have that trade mark sour/bitter flavour that pipes usually have. You might be right though

I have litterally seen and taken more than 4 different blue dolphins, in less than a week. All from different presses

Well they didn't have that trade mark sour/bitter flavour that pipes usually have. You might be right though

Taste is not a good indicator of the contents of your pills. I would associate bitter with MDMA before piprazine.

Taste is not a good indicator of the contents of your pills. I would associate bitter with MDMA before piprazine.

I think I'll listen to you considering you are probably miles more experienced then me. I've only rolled 20+ times.
My next investment will be in a testing kit :)

You've rolled more times then me, I have just been researching this stuff for a while. And good man I'm glad to hear that! It makes the whole experience much more worth while. If you're buying a quantity of pills, I would ask your connect to test them before you buy. Saves you more money in the long run.

See what I'm saying!
If you want my genuine advice though, I would only go for molly. Sure, its just as easy to cut, but presses are so sketch these days, and if you're only looking for the feeling of MDMA, I feel like thats the best way to go.

Funny you mention that, 2 days ago I gotten some "molly" that turned out to be bunk. All the more reason to get a testing kit.

Yup exactly. Well good luck with your kit and your rolling future. Remember, self discipline is key.

There were some floating around here in B.C. I ended up doing three of them in a night (along with a BZP pill), they were just normal pressed caps imo, kinda speedy, not especially 'lovey', if you get what I'm saying. Just made me talk a lot and be over-exuberant in body language. Not psychedelic at all, either. Must've been from different manufacturers or something.