(New South Wales) Blue clovers

Smackenn

Greenlighter
Colour: light blue

Print: 3 leaf clover

Shape: round

Texture: very powdery and crumberly

Looked like a well pressed pill until pushed with a decent amount of presure.

Size: 4mm by 4 mm

Smell: can't remember the word for it

Taste: bitter chemical taste wasn't quite right..

Test with mandeline went blue purple black..

Did a water test no fizz or colour change of the water

Dropped 2 of these

Felt a little yawn and stretch come on thought I was ganna be in for a good time but I was wrong.

Ended up having 4 with in 2 hours they gave me a little bit for about 20 min and whore off so I had another 2 waited about half an hour got me up for a little bit and gone

So complete rubbish don't waste your money would have rather got speed bombs would have done alot more

Last edited:
Hey Smackenn, welcome to Bluelight.

Normally I would presume from this total lack of supplied information that the pills are not currently in your possession, as this is your first post it is quite likely you are not familiar with the guidelines yet and may well be able to supply the details. In light of this, I will give you a day or two to provide the details outlined in the guidelines before I close this, in the event you come back after that with the info feel free to PM me and I will re open it. Also feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. :)

Hey :)

Yer I will update once I get them I was just hoping sumone had heard of them so I could be a little more sure on the quality.

They're not round, sort of star/ flower shaped?

If so these are speed.

Cheers kronic but been told there round with clover stamp..
So fingers crossed.
I'll do a report sum time tonight.

Cool man, I will give you a couple days to get a report up seeing as you are new. In future though I will have to ask you to refrain from making a report before you can provide the neccessary details, while I fully undertstand a person wanting to get as much info as possible before they shell out their hard earned on pills the fact is it is overall detrimental to the HR focus to allow such non descriptive requests.

Most clovers in Sydney in the last year and half do exactly that, last about 5min then nothing!!! What the hell is wrong with all these crap pills.......