• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue And Green Euros

Dubstepthizzin801

Bluelighter
Ok, before i go waste 45 minutes of my time to go get these pills, I would like to know if anyone has tried any of these? a couple of sources have told me they are green and blue euros. I will test them with marquis once i get them but im just wondering if anyone has tried em yet?:D

haven't seen legit euros around the 801 for a bit. but that was a couple months back. maybe these are different.

Are they pokeballs? Even if they are I doubt they are real. I had the blue euro pokeballs back in April they were legit but they were weak. There were only 2 more presses after those euros before the pokes became extinct. So to make a long story short I wouldn't go waste ur money on em chances of em being legit are bout 0 percent

Yeah hopefully they do test positive, wasn't able to go to get em today.... Hopefully this week I find some time..
Let's keep our fingers crossed..Utah atm is not a place to be if yur lookin for pills..

@Yanker. No, there not pokes.. If they were, There would be a big chance they were copys

Hmm, definitley test em. I got green euros back in July for the 24th & man was that a terrible choice to consume without testing. That was my eye opener on that shit, I got piped& it was pretty bad (ate 2 of these, & 1 methylone pacman ghost). I didn't sleep 3 days suffered pains severe twitching & shaking (mostly in my left arm), loss of appetite, mild hallucinations after being up so long. Fuckin terrible experience all in all. Just test if you do purchase, I'm curious to see results anyways too lol. I will try to post a pic of the exact ones I took later on. Be safe man.

I had some purple ones earlier this year that were bomb but all i saw after that were fakes. Got my fingers crossed for these guys.

THESE ARE NOT MDxx OF ANY SORT, NOT EVEN TRACE.

I will post reports for each tomorrow.

Lou, you are some sort of UTAH-MDMA-SUPERHERO. Always looking out for the scene, got the info before anyone else! Keep it up man.

Lou, you found these with no score. I'm told there's some going around with a Pokeball press on the backside, blue in color. Anyone heard?

^Any time homies, just please promise you are passing the word along? That's all I ask and I will always do the same in return for your reports! :)

Blue Euros...

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27801

Green Euros...

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27800

If you do like Methylone, and I am not one to deny that it isn't that bad of a substance, then go with the Green Euro over the Blue Euro.

If you are MDMA-only fan, then avoid both!!!

Cleaner or more potent doesn't matter when I take a shit on a porcelain plate and it looks better than this. God Louis...I want to find this presser and throw him a sock party. Fuckin asshole.

You guys are TOO "MDMA only" minded! :) I get it, I get it, believe me I do. I just don't love it AS MUCH as you! :) I like methylone, I like lots of yummy candies other than MDMA. But this IS MDMA turf obviously, so I will concede.

:)

P.S. ...take the green ones.

Sorry but after knowing what I know from MDMA in its days of yesness I just feel beyond disappointed when I've knowingly taken methylpiss. Methylone is like a fat chick when ur in a drunken stupor...she'll do in a pinch...