European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

blue 2-CB pills

hiamlughes

Greenlighter
I'm getting some blue gatorade ICE pills in the uk, Birmingham to be precise. they are supposedly 2-CB. i was wondering if anyone could shed some light as to what they contain and if known, the mg?

thank you man! I've seen both of these on pill report in the last couple of days but this is still much appreciated! thank you for the response and for the welcome! :)

if anyone has even a vague idea of what the dosage could be that would be amazing. I'm paying £10 per pill if that helps anyone?

There's very little way for us to tell what the dosage is, the best way to find out would be if you could get them tested, according to the HR resources sticky WEDINOS looks like your best option inside the UK, though personally I have no experience with the service so I couldn't tell you if they're actually any good or not.

WEDINOS are fantastic they will tell you exactly whats in a sample including all major and minor active ingrediants. Just browse through their latest results to get a flavour of what they do - its compelling just reading through the results, especially when it comes to street powders which always have and frankly, always will contain anything and everything.

I just browsed the Wedinos site. It doesn't look like they publish doses or purity though and the OP is after dosage info. Energy Control may be a better option.

No that is a drawback, but they are there to tell you if your drug sample is poisonous or not, they're not there to help you work out how much to take

I've found Wedinos to be very good. So long as you fill out your submission form correctly, they're usually very quick in putting up your results. However, as said, they do not post content ratios.

You can always test them yourself - www.reagent-tests.uk do 11% off using the code "bluelight" - the cost of two kits is therefore about the same as one pill. Well worth it in my extremely biased opinion!

I've not heard of these specifically but given that 2C-B seems to have dried up a bit recently I'd go carefully.

^ It's still available in bulk but just much less pure than the days of Chinese wholesale vendors 99% stuff. Now 70% seems the standard, very sad days. I think I will buy some test kits, thanks for that link.

cheers for the help guys. i took them and they're 2-CB. i took one half at 20:00, another half at 21:00, another half at 22:00 and the final half at 23:00. its now 23:55
i love these pills, I've also smoked two joints and I'm basically having the best time i've ever had. everything is very mellow and spacey.