• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Blow/Ecstasy

Pizzasssluuut

Greenlighter
My girlfriend and I are traveling to Brooklyn from Tx. I have an acquaintance up there who is going to get us in touch with some blow and ecstasy - we won't get a test kit in the mail in time and have ONE fentanyl test strip. I'm overwhelmed with the thought of us getting something that isn't what we are looking for, I don't want anything bad to happen to us.. we usually get our own supply from the same trusted person down here in TX. It just seems daunting to get it way over there from someone I haven't seen in forever. Anyone in the Brooklyn that can give some advice?

Definitely bring the fentanyl test strip and use it. In my area coke has come through recently with fentanyl and it killed some people. Coke is almost always highly impure these days, honestly since moving to where I live I have never had good coke except once (I don't do it often though). If it doesn't numb you, it's very heavily cut or something else. As for the MDMA, there are a lot of things it could be besides MDMA too. You should check out some local head shops and see if they sell test kits.