Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bloody Syringe

LittleRedDot

Greenlighter
Greetings,

So swim was trying to shoot molly and failed miserably so he put the blood filled syringe away somewhere but before he did he added what I'm guessing is the appropriate amount of heparin to stop coagulation. Now 24 hours later he was to attempt to remix and take the shot and I'm trying to talk him out of it, but since he used the heparin he feels as though the risks are minimal. I'd really like some solid evidence of why this is a terrible Idea but I am not educated enough to reason with him and he seems to have an answer for everything. The cocktail wan in the same syringe for about 30 hour and from what I can tell there is no coagulation whatsoever.

I don't know the science behind it but it seems dangerous to me, but he assures me that the heparin combined with the sterile syringe is enough to keep the blood viable.

Also he suggested something called "plugging" I hope I spelled that right, and/ or running the blood mix through a coffee filter to extraxt the molly (a highly unlikely scenario in my opinion.

Anyway I watched him put the blood mix from the syringe and into his spoon and I didn't see and clumps or any other distinguishing markers that would help me talk swim out of it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bayan long time reader first time poster, so please go easy on me.

So does anyone have any real advice on if the the syringe with blood in it? Swim poured back into his spoon and saw no signs or coagulation, most likely due to to the addition of heparin. Also a filled syringe is an air tight container so bacteria cannot get in. All I'm saying is the blood should be nearly the same as when it came out.

Any ideas?

im surprised the shot itself did not seize back up....alot of times when you cook up the molly in your spoon and wait too long to wham it...it will re crstalized and clog up your rig. Also...im not too sure what causes cotton fever...but the few times i have gotten it...it was do to leaving a mixed up shots either in the rig or in the spoon too long....odds are your friend is going to do the shot again anyways...just heat it up a good time to hopefully kill the bacteria if there is any and hope for the best

Toss the shot. Do not self administer heparin. Getting a disease or bleeding out is not worth one dose of drugs.

Also SWIM is not allowed on bluelight.

Toss the shot. Do not self administer heparin. Getting a disease or bleeding out is not worth one dose of drugs.

Also SWIM is not allowed on bluelight.

Thanks for advice maye.. items you're the only one who understands heparin.

So if I'm not allowed to b use swim what should I say?

Juat refer to yourself in the first person. Heparin is incredibly dangerous and should only be used while under direct medical supervision.

Using it to attempt to preserve an unsterile vial of your own blood so you can somehow attempt to salvage drugs mixed in the syringe is a BAD idea.

The blood could have become contaminated with bacteria or you could misdose yourself with the heparin amd literally bleed out of your orifices. A heparin od is a MISERABLE death.

This is all the way bad. IV drug use is something you should not go about unless you have sufficient experience. I have injected some coagulated as fuck shots, and in retrospect it gives me chills. Be careful, IV mdma is fun and an experience but if you can't do it safely, don't do it

I've done it. But being a compassionate human being I cannot in any way recommend it. The chances of getting sick from it is very high. My friend just recently got blood poisoning from doing this (heroin, not MDMA). But i understand the desire as IV'ing MDMA, is my ideal high (as well as methamphetamine). But the price of a nice shot of shouldn't be worth the risk.

Also i want to point out most molly on the streets being sold isn't even MDMA, be careful on what you shoot. We don't know the long term effect of these bath salts. when i was more inexperienced i shot around 150mgs of some 2c-x drug and had a terrible overdose which made me quit using drugs for about 1 year and a half.

Once the needle has been in your body, nothing about it is sterile. Storing it in a sterile container does not help- the needle was contaminated the second it touched skin (skin is coated in a million kinds of bacteria all of the time), and the inside of the syringe was contaminated as soon as the blood touched it (blood is full of sugar, which bacteria love and use to reproduce). It's already been stated but self-administering heparin can result in a serious bleeding issue- THROW THAT SHIT AWAY NOW. It is incredibly unsafe!
Dissolved MDMA crystals are also too small to be filtered through a regular coffee filter. Typically blood would not filter through a coffee filter well either, since it is so thick. I'm glad you're worried about your friend and checking facts, props to you. Where the f*ck is he getting his information from, though?!