• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bloody nose after snorting heroin/ oxys

Tremmdawg

Greenlighter
My boyfriend and I snort oxys regularly. He normally snorts 2 30mg pills multiple times a day. Recently I've noticed he's been getting a bloody nose randomly sometimes hours after the last dosage. I'm concerned as to why this is happening, I know anytime you are injesting something into your nose it can be harmful but if anyone has any info on this I'd appreciate it.

Street dope can sometimes have an acidic ph but oxys I would think would be more balanced. Opiates have a good burn to them imo when there good but nothing to cause a nose bleed.
Is he doing monster lines like a 30 into two lines or something lol?

Hi Tremmdawg! From personal experience I can say it's pretty unusual to get a nosebleed from oxys. Even when snorting em several times a day for years. Did your bf already try some saline/aloe nasal spray to moisturize his dry nasal membranes?

I don't want to scare you, but there have been a lot of fake 30's going around (the kind with the M on one side and and a # on the other), and they were reported to cause nosebleeds, among other worse symptoms, sometimes even life-threatening.

I'm not saying that's what you have, and more than likely it is not, but it never hurts to know these things..."And knowing's half the battle!"

How do the pills look - perfect, or are there signs of wear?

Last edited:
You can get nosebleeds from snorting anything. A different route of administration would be the way to make them stop.

Snorting Oxy is not very good because of the excipients !
I believe there is some Talcum powder in them , what is not good for the lungs !
if you want to snort it , the best is to filter them with a wheel filter and then to put the liquid in a nasal spray, so it gets much safer for your lungs !
But don't prepare the mix in advance as some bacterias can devellop in the liquid if you don't use it fast enough .
you should not wait more than a day to use it , although i don't know how much time it takes forthe bacteriasto devellop in the liquid.