Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Bladerunner 2049

Ryan Gosling is one of the better actors of our time. I'm not sure why you think he's so poor. Have you seen him in any films the past few years? I think he was fantastic in 2049.

Fuck Jared Leto, as soon as I realized he was in the film, it went down a notch in my book...

Aside from Leto, 2049 was pretty damn good. It lived up fairly well to its legacy. I worry that the ending was left open in a "We're gonna make a dozen sequels" way and not so much in a "What exactly happened?" way...

Lol, that’s the guy that tells the joke about how manly fucking a bloke is, I remember him.

not to change the subject but I think you would like the Nice Guys, you should try it sometime

I wont say that I wont. ;)

Ryan Gosling is one of the better actors of our time. I'm not sure why you think he's so poor. Have you seen him in any films the past few years? I think he was fantastic in 2049.

Liked his acting, when he has another actor to 'lead' him, i.e. My Blue Valentine, or Lars and the Real Girl ...but (especially in BR) nope, no and no.

That’s exactly how nice guys is. Gosling is Russell crows sidekick basically