• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Black tar heroin...laced?

darks22

Greenlighter
So yesterday I bought some black tar and I noticed that there are crystals in it. I have became concerned because If I did get a pretty bad headache last night... maybe or maybe not it was the beers earlier in the day. I picked through the BTH with a knife and there are a lot of crystals, when pressed they turn white. I am kind of concerned being in SoCal that this dude put some meth in there to give it a boost. I didn't sleep but in reality I often cop and then binge throughout the night and not sleep or very little. I never remember seeing this before and I am kind of sketched out, especially being a new guy and especially if it is meth as it makes me crazy. Could this be some sort of cut or sugar cut?

Could be fentanyl potentially. Could be meth but unlikely someone would put that in heroin. Black tar is the more impure version of heroin so it could just be left over materials from the making of it. can you try and take some crystal out and see if it dissolves in water

Could be fentanyl potentially. Could be meth but unlikely someone would put that in heroin. Black tar is the more impure version of heroin so it could just be left over materials from the making of it. can you try and take some crystal out and see if it dissolves in water
It does disolve in water. I am going to buy a drug test now

Could this be some sort of cut or sugar cut?
Abso-fu**in-lutely.
Hey.
Welcome to BL.
Obviously it would be impossible to analyze what one cops by proxy... the only sure-fire way to tell what is in a substance is to have it tested.
Ahhh, i see ya just posted about getting it tested so will leave off....
Good luck and be safe with this substance... there is a lot of shit getting put in *street drugs. I do know for a fact that fentanyl or analogues thereof is a big agent being cut into most everything that is sold on street-level. Very addictive and one will have to go back to get more. Not to mention all the accidental OD deaths from fent laced products....
If one will please post back the results of analysis? Greatly curious as to what they have now in SoCal.
Thanks for posting and godspeed.
Ptah

Abso-fu**in-lutely.
Hey.
Welcome to BL.
Obviously it would be impossible to analyze what one cops by proxy... the only sure-fire way to tell what is in a substance is to have it tested.
Ahhh, i see ya just posted about getting it tested so will leave off....
Good luck and be safe with this substance... there is a lot of shit getting put in *street drugs. I do know for a fact that fentanyl or analogues thereof is a big agent being cut into most everything that is sold on street-level. Very addictive and one will have to go back to get more. Not to mention all the accidental OD deaths from fent laced products....
If one will please post back the results of analysis? Greatly curious as to what they have now in SoCal.
Thanks for posting and godspeed.
Ptah
Okay so I bought a 5 panel kit. Opiates was a hard fail (No second line). THC and COC pass, Benzo Pass. Amphetamines had a line that was more faded then the for sure negative THC, COC or Benz but it was a little more faded then what I would like to have seen. To me this would make sense if minimal amounts was in a small amount of dope like .3ish mg. I'm kind of pissed that I slammed some fucking Amphetamine. I've been awake since yesterday too, not really tired much at all. This might honestly be a first for "laced" drugs for me. I've got bunk shit but never something like this. It almost felt like there was a litle kick to the opiate feeling. I also got a very bad migraine last night which to me indicates amphetamines in some way.

Last edited:
I'm kind of pissed that I slammed some fucking Amphetamine. I've been awake since yesterday too, not really tired much at all.
Not laughing at ya but because I can picture someone slamming H and getting the nod and all but to be jacked; I can almost see your expressions.
I do appreciate the response as this is new to me: I mean, why the hell you wanna mix meth and H? I've done it back inda daz but it was of my own choice. But to sell H w/t seems kinda dumb commerce practice if MF dont want T. As yourself said... make MFs wanna either just quit or find another source. Bad bidness, IMO.
Bro I hope you find what you are looking for but I laud your post:
I really need to quit before I'm stuck anyway.
If ya need and assist with this there is plenty of that here and it will e given freely, openly and hopefully effective.
Imma be around. Got off the H, fent and other opioids a while back but honestly I do dabble occasionally. Have to get pharmaceuticals (and even then I gotta know these peeps) as street drugs are going to hell and sending MFs to an early grave.
Be well and stay with us, bro. Ckeck out some of the nudes and post if ya like. hahaha
One

Not laughing at ya but because I can picture someone slamming H and getting the nod and all but to be jacked; I can almost see your expressions.
I do appreciate the response as this is new to me: I mean, why the hell you wanna mix meth and H? I've done it back inda daz but it was of my own choice. But to sell H w/t seems kinda dumb commerce practice if MF dont want T. As yourself said... make MFs wanna either just quit or find another source. Bad bidness, IMO.
Bro I hope you find what you are looking for but I laud your post:

If ya need and assist with this there is plenty of that here and it will e given freely, openly and hopefully effective.
Imma be around. Got off the H, fent and other opioids a while back but honestly I do dabble occasionally. Have to get pharmaceuticals (and even then I gotta know these peeps) as street drugs are going to hell and sending MFs to an early grave.
Be well and stay with us, bro. Ckeck out some of the nudes and post if ya like. hahaha
One
For real bro I dont fucking understand why the hell someone would but fucking clear in the dope, it doesn't make sense. I never shoot meth, ever. Makes me crazy. Luckily there is very little in there. I have quit too, I pretty much stopped like 3 years ago. I hate how I knew exactly what I was getting always. Now I don't know if there is fent, if it is real or not like wtf. Back in the day that bag of dope was exactly what it said it was and I knew it was strong or really strong. Now its either good or OD type shit. Fent nearly killed me multiple times a few years back. One time I would have 100% died if I didn't keep this one girl hanging with me I was running with. If no one was there I would have died. Apparently I did a of china and I stood up and went straight on my back and turned blue instantly. Crazy shit, I woke up with paramedics around me feeling like I was spinning in a hamster wheel.

I hate how I knew exactly what I was getting always. Now I don't know if there is fent, if it is real or not like wtf.
Yep... one of the main reasons I dropped outta the "dope" scene. Started getting plastic (what i call it) and just said fuck it. Had friends dying on usual doses and just got very dark really quick. I ran home stat.
Been years since I sought out dope but do like the pharma grade when I can get it once in a while.
Be easy and thanks again.

So yesterday I bought some black tar and I noticed that there are crystals in it. I have became concerned because If I did get a pretty bad headache last night... maybe or maybe not it was the beers earlier in the day. I picked through the BTH with a knife and there are a lot of crystals, when pressed they turn white. I am kind of concerned being in SoCal that this dude put some meth in there to give it a boost. I didn't sleep but in reality I often cop and then binge throughout the night and not sleep or very little. I never remember seeing this before and I am kind of sketched out, especially being a new guy and especially if it is meth as it makes me crazy. Could this be some sort of cut or sugar cut?

I've gotten this garbage, too. It was very prevalent at the very beginning of the Pandemic, mine was very light brown, crumbly, clay like, and had clear crystals throughout the inside of it. I didn't feel any methamphetamine like high, but after I slammed it, it took about 10 minutes, then it hit me hard, heart pounding, scared, freaking out, feeling like I was dying. Eventually it passed, and I fell asleep.
Now, I get this same reaction to a new kind of crap going around that's really hard and brittle, when held up to light, it looks orange, not brown.
It's the only stuff available, everyone else says they have no problems with this stuff, but I can't take it, I've wasted so much money on this garbage, hoping I'll get something good, but it More often than not it's this shit.

I hate it.

Okay so I bought a 5 panel kit. Opiates was a hard fail (No second line). THC and COC pass, Benzo Pass. Amphetamines had a line that was more faded then the for sure negative THC, COC or Benz but it was a little more faded then what I would like to have seen. To me this would make sense if minimal amounts was in a small amount of dope like .3ish mg. I'm kind of pissed that I slammed some fucking Amphetamine. I've been awake since yesterday too, not really tired much at all. This might honestly be a first for "laced" drugs for me. I've got bunk shit but never something like this. It almost felt like there was a litle kick to the opiate feeling. I also got a very bad migraine last night which to me indicates amphetamines in some way.

There was some fake h going around d that was fake opium called something like dragons breath i think is what it was called it was dog shit but this shit also had a darker red color with white specs in it

There was some fake h going around d that was fake opium called something like dragons breath i think is what it was called it was dog shit but this shit also had a darker red color with white specs in it
But did it mess with your heart? I wouldn't care if it was only just weak, instead of it being rendered worthless because its effects are so unpleasant that it makes taking and enduring its deleterious effects in order to get at whatever opiate might be in it impossible.
It's definitely not specks in it, but full-on clear crystalline particulates. Definitely not methamphetamine, I'm extremely well versed in using crystal meth as well, and I couldn't detect it as a part of this awful cut.