• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Black tar H and cannabis mix fear of death???

Highboy22

Greenlighter
I recently got my hands on some BTH it has very strong vinegar smell. I’m very unfamiliar with H and this is my first time having any. I have used opium and many prescription opioids. When I use H alone with no cannabis I was feeling preety good chillin out but when I smoke weed I get this feeling like I’m going to die and have panic attack and pace around it’s super scary and I’m almost afraid there is something wrong with the H. Can someone tell me is this normal when use combined the two? Never felt like this mixing with oxy or other opioids.

I recently got my hands on some BTH it has very strong vinegar smell. I’m very unfamiliar with H and this is my first time having any. I have used opium and many prescription opioids. When I use H alone with no cannabis I was feeling preety good chillin out but when I smoke weed I get this feeling like I’m going to die and have panic attack and pace around it’s super scary and I’m almost afraid there is something wrong with the H. Can someone tell me is this normal when use combined the two? Never felt like this mixing with oxy or other opioids.
hi highboy, welcome to BL!:cheer:🎃:cheer:thc makes me sketch out personally with opioids, pretty much with anything now, get your hands off that H!Or dont its your destruction not mine but i care for addicts*hugs self* its a sign from the GODS:devils: to not use that dirty H`ore, please dont ! but in earnest i wish you the coming good info oh i purposely forgot when i couldnt get Fent, i got H and it was vinegary , odd i think, i dunno no expert on anything but how to blow 10 k in ayear almost dying

Last edited:
I was a pot head for yearssss, since High School. I smoked multiple times a day everyday, starting with shortly after getting up and ending with right before going to bed. Weed completely controlled my anxiety, I literally could feel it melt away. Always on and off with various opiod pills except a 3 year stretch of clean time a couple years back. Eventually relapsed back on pills and then to dope. About 6 months into regular dope use I actually completely stopped smoking weed bc if was doing exactly what you describe and giving me tons of anxiety. Makes me hate heroin so much. I think it might be a normal reaction for some people and also due to the fact weed is so high grade these days.

Thanks Robi always browsed BL for good quality information. I couldn’t find much on this topic being talked about online. cannabis has always been my drug of choice so disappointed with the H and cannabis . I had higher hopes based on my experience with opium, can’t Believe this combo makes me feel this way . Mabey I will try to snort some again after I’m sober off cannabis for a day and monitor how I feel when I use H alone. In my opinion I like the oxy way more than H. Next tell will use that instead this shite

I was a pot head for yearssss, since High School. I smoked multiple times a day everyday, starting with shortly after getting up and ending with right before going to bed. Weed completely controlled my anxiety, I literally could feel it melt away. Always on and off with various opiod pills except a 3 year stretch of clean time a couple years back. Eventually relapsed back on pills and then to dope. About 6 months into regular dope use I actually completely stopped smoking weed bc if was doing exactly what you describe and giving me tons of anxiety. Makes me hate heroin so much.
I was a pot head for yearssss, since High School. I smoked multiple times a day everyday, starting with shortly after getting up and ending with right before going to bed. Weed completely controlled my anxiety, I literally could feel it melt away. Always on and off with various opiod pills except a 3 year stretch of clean time a couple years back. Eventually relapsed back on pills and then to dope. About 6 months into regular dope use I actually completely stopped smoking weed bc if was doing exactly what you describe and giving me tons of anxiety. Makes me hate heroin so much. I think it might be a normal reaction for some people and also due to the fact weed is so high grade these days.
Thanks man Im glad someone can relate to this feeling im try the H while off Cannabis hopefully I can have way more enjoyable experience.

In my hometown, the capital of H in Greece, it is common knowledge among junkies that H potentiates weed insanely

I think the paranoia effects of weed got potentiated for you. It happens to me as well I avoid smoking W when on H (in other words I don't really smoke W anymore)

However the two substances don't interact such that you can die, it is just paranoia so no worries

That's a strange reaction @Highboy22 , I always found the opposite - i.e. the heroin totally negated any anxiety from the weed.

To me it seems that cannabis potentiates the H rather than the other way round.

Having said that, I've never used tar, only #3.

A strong vinegar smell is usually a sign of strong gear. In most high-quality stuff you'd find that smell and the vapor had a rather harsh, acrid quality that would hit you right in the back of the throat. Acetic acid (vinegar) is a natural byproduct of the production process that results in tar, or at least that's what I've been told, so I always assumed that it was a result of that

A strong vinegar smell is usually a sign of strong gear. In most high-quality stuff you'd find that smell and the vapor had a rather harsh, acrid quality that would hit you right in the back of the throat. Acetic acid (vinegar) is a natural byproduct of the production process that results in tar, or at least that's what I've been told, so I always assumed that it was a result of that
The strongest smelling stuff I ever got was among the shittiest stuff I ever got

No correlation between these two

Yeah I can't even smoke weed anymore without that insane paranoia, I think heroin or opiates changed that for me.

It's not the heroin, it's the weed that caused that.

I used to get insane paranoia from just weed. When I got into gear I could smoke weed without worry. Plus weed potentiates the nod without increasing respiratory depression.

However, I've known many heroin users that report the same as you guys and wouldn't touch weed once they got into heroin.

Different strokes etc.

I got it off the DM so I’m sure it’s solid gear and I got the tar instead the other because I’m worried about fent!!! Anyway guys I stoped smoking weed last night. Did a bump of H when I woke up feel great. I will no longer mix H and cannabis can’t deal with the paranoia that was the issue. I just find it rather funny cannabis and oxy mix doesn’t have this effect. I enjoy the oxy cannabis mix. Thank you guys for all the awesome information you guys fucking rock!!! Happy nod