Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

black mdma crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

assholeman1

Greenlighter
Hellow its my first post, so some dude offer my friend black molly, any one had expiriance with some black molly? Last time my friend taked molly from him was weak veown color and was correct.
forgot to say. he said the color is like coca cola. so did he meant black or dark brown?
and any one had exp with some thing like that???
thnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had black mdma crytals that resemble cola color. Mdma can be any color and color does not determine quality or authenticity.

Only way is to properly test the product. Asking on bluelight is not allowed actually.

I've seen blackish mdma that was extremely pure but a lot of people thought it was bunk due to the color. But yeah mdma can come in a very wide range of colors. Usually clear to milky whitish and yellowish or brown/amber colored mdma is the most common though.

brownish/coca cola mdma was always good where i live, but this don't mean anything

Like everyone already said, colour means nothing. I've had blackish MDMA that was complete shit (didn't take it because it tested as complete shit as well) and I've had one of my best rolls on very dark, almost black MDMA

You really need to get yourself a testkit, there is not way of having any certainty just by taste, smell, texture, even effects. I'm closing this thread since substance ID is not allowed here for the simple reason it would only amount to guessing, which could cause more harm than good. If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to send me a PM. Welcome to bluelight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.