• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black istar heroin

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
I know it is common practice to put fentynal and it's analogs I powder heroin I am aware that all powder heroin is cut with fentynal or an analog

So what I'm wondering is...

Is it common practice to cut black tar heroin with fentynal

The bkack tar is from texas

It is uncommon because of how it would need to be added to tar, but not unheard of. Always use your best judgment when it comes to heroin and start small with a tester.

So always snort before iving right??

And would buying fent test strips be worth it when testing tar??

N so I guess I'd start with 50mg snorted n see how that goes

And could I just bypass the fent all together by smoking it

It is uncommon because of how it would need to be added to tar, but not unheard of. Always use your best judgment when it comes to heroin and start small with a tester.

My #1 recommendation would be the fent test strips. With tar you could also put a little in a spoon with water, dissolve, and snort.

Be as careful as possible when it comes to H. Far too many people get taken out by fent nowadays. I implemented a lot of testing after I lost a few friends to it.

Okay sweet I'ma def get some fent test strips I ain't tryna die lol just tryna get high lol

And would buying fent test strips be worth it when testing tar??

N so I guess I'd start with 50mg snorted n see how that goes

And could I just bypass the fent all together by smoking it
U can smoke fent.i smoked a heap of fentanyl.it was delicious.

[

QUOTE="draculic acid69, post: 14732511, member: 524850"]
U can smoke fent.i smoked a heap of fentanyl.it was delicious.
[/QUOTE]

That's surprising I woulda guessed the heat woulda destroyed it

be careful, you can still OD on smoked fentanyl, my friend has had to naloxone some poor bastard that faded out after smoking a little too much fentanyl.

Testing is the smartest thing that you can do in order to be sure. Smoking/ chasing was much safer
when the H wasn't mostly tainted with Fentanyl than any other method. With Fentanyl, it really doesn't matter much but smoking could still be somewhat safer.
Usually, when you are chasing untainted H (if you don't have any other depressants in your system) It's nearly impossible to consume enough to od at once. Chasing is also the fastest route to get it in your system so you can figure out the potency quite fast. On the other hand, you can snort more than enough to od with one dose which makes it riskier than chasing.

Back in about 2016-2017 when el chapo was replaced by his son (at least I theorize it's the cause) all the black tar on the west coast became tainted with fentanyl as if it was being cut in professionally before smuggling rather then someone low level cutting a batch as it was so widespread. It was around 2018-2019 that normal black tar started showing up that didn't make you nod for 30 minutes every shot thanks to the fent. I'd say test what you have.

I think someone i know who died from heroin laced with fentanyl had been doing gunpowder cuz he could get it good and cheap and tar also do i wonder if he had to buy some street powder when he could not get any gunpowder or tar for a few days.

Back in about 2016-2017 when el chapo was replaced by his son (at least I theorize it's the cause) all the black tar on the west coast became tainted with fentanyl as if it was being cut in professionally before smuggling rather then someone low level cutting a batch as it was so widespread. It was around 2018-2019 that normal black tar started showing up that didn't make you nod for 30 minutes every shot thanks to the fent. I'd say test what you have.
Some paper I read was stating that coke was being cut with levamisole before it left south america.im guessing that it's the same with a lot (not all) of the fent cut heroin as using a cheap powerful drug to enhance an expensive drug goes against making money as it's just costing you more to
make the same amount of money and if your going to sell fentanyl why wouldn't you mix it up and coat some lactose with it and sell that as heroin as well.it just don't make sense financially for low level dealers to do
it

It definitely was done before importing as it was throughout every batch in a pretty similar rate with maybe some a little stronger or weaker based on how it was further cut

AFAIK the major active cut of tar heroin is diphenhydramine, rather benign.