• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Black figure appears during trip. Has anyone experienced this?

trynewthings

Greenlighter
I took 2.5 tabs of acid. It was my friends acid and he didnt know how much was on each tab but he said he knew it was more than 125 mg... Sketchy I know. This was the most I have taken before but I have tripped 7-8 times before, a lot being with this guy, so I wasnt worried at all.

The first 3 hours of my trip were like my normal trips went, just geeking with the people im tripping with and not focusing on the visuals. It came to a point were I was sitting in a chair in his apartment staring at his LED light strip while music was blasting. I was holding the LED's up to my face getting some pretty intense visuals but nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary. I knew I was holding myself back from tripping hard because I try to keep myself composed no matter what drug im taking. I decided to just let go though and see where the trip would take me. This is when my eyesight started to go black and purple and my hearing started to fade. The LED's formed three solid lights in a line in front of my face. The three lights started spinning in a circle until they formed two elongated eyes. These eyes turned into a black figure that was a woman (it didnt look like a woman but I somehow knew it was a woman). She was holding a black sphere in one hand. Darkness was dripping off of her and the sphere like sludge. I could feel her pulling me and wanting me to go inside the sphere. I could tell she wanted to show me something important but I was really scared at this point. I really didnt know what would happen if I went inside, but it didnt feel right. As i felt myself moving closer to the sphere I turned away from the lights and came back to reality. Nothing eventful happened for the rest of the trip.

I wasnt scared once I came back but I was baffled because I have never experienced anything like this before. Im not religious at all so this was extremely difficult to process in my head. I dont know if this entity was real or just a figment of my imagination induced by the trip but it felt like a greater power was among me. This shit felt real though which is was blows my mind. If anyone else has experienced something like this I would love to hear about it. My only regret now is not going inside of the black ball and I dont know if I will ever have the chance again to see what she was trying to tell me.

I told my roommate about what I saw and he told me in his religion class his teacher showed the class a painting that resembles what I saw and showed me the picture attached. It is similar to this but a little different (more feminine, less shape to the figure and more dark). The similarities still make me wonder if anyone else has experienced this.
Fides.Inversa.Mysterium.Tremendum.et.Fascinans.JC.jpg

I'm going to move this to Psychedelic Drugs, since it's not a trip report. We only want threads which are trip reports, not questions/discussions, in Trip Reports.

Welcome to Bluelight. :)

Feelings and experiences like you describe are common in powerful trips. Our minds can conjure some intense shit. I'd say that the majority of things that you experience on psychedelics are examples of your mind being creative and the drug allowing your thoughts to manifest much more powerfully than usual. I have experienced some things I feel were true in my trips, but they generally involve stuff I've realized about myself or the world or something like that. I've had plenty of frightening or glorious hallucinations that felt real at the time but they were certainly just my imagination.