• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Black crack or chocolate chip cookies question...

ztevoka

Bluelighter
Not sure if this is the right place to ask so I apologize if not... I had a friend who cooked 'black crack' or crack that looked like chocolate chip cookies (white with black spots) by saving the resin from his pipe and then mixing it in with his cook. Does anyone know how this is done- specifically when do you add the resin? I'm wondering if you mix it with the coke prior to cooking or cook it first then recook with the resin.

Interesting… This is done to increase the methylecgonidine content which has its own unique effects. I just posted a thread on this subject actually.

While I don’t know exactly how, I would imagine it could be done either way. It probably wouldn’t effect it much differently no matter which way.

How would you say this black crack feels different to regular rock?

-GC

Interesting… This is done to increase the methylecgonidine content which has its own unique effects. I just posted a thread on this subject actually.

While I don’t know exactly how, I would imagine it could be done either way. It probably wouldn’t effect it much differently no matter which way.

How would you say this black crack feels different to regular rock?

-GC
It's definitely a lot more intense, same feeling but much stronger. My friend was also an amazing cook so I'm sure that helped... it's unusual to find someone that smokes, cooks, and sells at the same time otherwise I imagine it's hard to find large enough amounts of resin. Wish I would have paid more attention.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask so I apologize if not... I had a friend who cooked 'black crack' or crack that looked like chocolate chip cookies (white with black spots) by saving the resin from his pipe and then mixing it in with his cook. Does anyone know how this is done- specifically when do you add the resin? I'm wondering if you mix it with the coke prior to cooking or cook it first then recook with the resin.
I’ve seen all different colors. But black would be the last ide choose if I were trying to give it to people for a donation of my choosing. For starters bad crack tends to leave darker more oily residue. How something looks will always factor into people opinion