• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

BL Seed Exchange

Dtergent

Bluelight Crew
This is an attempt at a seed exchange. I can post to the US (am from SE Asia) easily, and Asia, but Europe is a bit expensive. Seed exchanges within the US should be easy.

I suppose we can post what we have available and interested folks can PM seed owners to arrange!

I have the ff:

Wild amaranth
Wood sorrel
Peperomia pellucida
Coffee- robusta
Coffee- arabica, typica sub varietal
Coffee- liberica
Moringa oleifera
Red rice
Cassia alata

That's it for now, I have many many more from the garden and foraging, but these are easiest for me! SO mods, feel free to edit as you please

Seed I have to share: a heart shaped paste tomato, a grex of cantaloupe type melons, (5 types grown together), a few winter squash, (sweet mama grown next to buttercup), mixed kales, (rainbow lacinato and others), some pole green beans, (northeaster), and some wax bush beans with purple stripes on them ( dragon langerie).

Last edited:
Things I'm interested in are: early to mature orange fleshed netted muskmelons, and kabocha type squash, (like a buttercup with no button on the bottom) both of which I'll use for breeding projects. I have read a lot about landrace gardening lately and cucurbits are the ideal crop to start with because they are so apt to cross freely. After which it is up to the gardener to select for desired traits such as flavor, early and highly productive plants. Seems like a project that could save money and find well adapted cultivars for my conditions.

Last edited:
I have some saguaro cactus seeds if anyone is interested in planting a cactus that will outlive their children.