Staff Feedback BL Has Great Admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Machination

Bluelighter
I just wanted to thank the moderators for running a forum that supports free speech.

I'm a member of a few other forums, and have had my accounts banned (on some of them) for expressing my opinions that may be considered "unpopular". None of the posts have been considered "inappropriate", threatening, or willingly spreading misinformation, they were just disagreeable.

I appreciate that threads here are locked (Even though I disagree with that) rather than deleted. It's so frustrating when you spend time debating something with someone only to find out that a mod has deleted the my entire conversation. Not that anyone cares, but when that happens I delete my account with whatever forum it was. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I really lose my shit when other people are allowed to voice their opinions, and mine are removed, giving me no chance to stand up for my beliefs.

You guys are great, keep up the good work. 🙂 Love you all.

I just wanted to thank the moderators for running a forum that supports free speech.

I'm a member of a few other forums, and have had my accounts banned (on some of them) for expressing my opinions that may be considered "unpopular". None of the posts have been considered "inappropriate", threatening, or willingly spreading misinformation, they were just disagreeable.

I appreciate that threads here are locked (Even though I disagree with that) rather than deleted. It's so frustrating when you spend time debating something with someone only to find out that a mod has deleted the my entire conversation. Not that anyone cares, but when that happens I delete my account with whatever forum it was. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I really lose my shit when other people are allowed to voice their opinions, and mine are removed, giving me no chance to stand up for my beliefs.

Stick around a while, your opinion will soon change.

BL definitely does not support free speech.

people tend to go quiet when they post "i'll be banned for this..." and they're not or "this will be deleted..." and it's not. the irony of posts complaining about not being allowed to complain also tends to be lost :)

bl admins do a great job and the job is mostly thankless. so thank you.

alasdair

Every one tries to be as fair as humanly possible. They try to be as fair as human can and human does.

My take on it ALL is that they can't stand bickering and arguing that some can take to other levels.

I swear there are some that can just carry on forever and a day over anything like even a dog or some cat ffs.

Other than that I think we ALL have to try to be as nice as humanly possible . . . . And you can just guess how well 'that's' going to go.

Have a Nice Day !! I know I'm going to. :)

people tend to go quiet when they post "i'll be banned for this..." and they're not or "this will be deleted..." and it's not. the irony of posts complaining about not being allowed to complain also tends to be lost :)

bl admins do a great job and the job is mostly thankless. so thank you.

alasdair

That's good tactics

Oh yeah. And say your take, make your point and then move on already.
Don't carry on and on and on for five years almost a half a decade. Move on and forward and to 'other things' already. please.

Stick around a while, your opinion will soon change.

BL definitely does not support free speech.
Hello, Sir, I'm Reporty Reporterson with the Druggie Times Herald.

People have made accusations that Bluelight admins have on numerous occasions have stripped people of their constitutional right to troll on the internet. I have a credible source on the inside who says these flagrant decisions are made during "Pagan cocaine jamborees" and "Adrenochrome turkey basting sessions".

Do you think this sort of behavior sets an unhealthy example for the burgeoning drug forum industry?

Television Asking GIF by emsTV

lWsucNy.gif

That is so cute . . . I am so so so stealing that. Right. hehe

No but no one is really trying to be negative.

And that was a really nice comment. Thanx. :):bean:

You must really be a pill. J/k. ;)👍

Guys, C'mon lol.

If me honestly testifying from prolonged experience I can say Joe Bidey's willy is on Bill Gate's Wall of fame.

Anything actually I personally see feel believe ponder.

Being polite ish reason too.

No mod tells me what to/not to say.

If that isn't virtually free speech....

Status
Not open for further replies.