Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

BK-MDMA and Fat Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4speed

Bluelighter
This will probably be my last thread on it for a while

While focusing on the subject I have realized that im in the best shape of my life and being on this stuff forever isn't an option , I can do cardio for 1 year hour a day and not get close to this results and I never even tried ! my " man boobs" have shrunk dramaticly and having this condition all my life all I can say is I fucking love methylone at this moment my life has dramaticly improved because of my body transformation, the extra energy and social lubricants are also a godsend as ive has crippling social anxiety all my life.....im starting to live for the first time in my life I guess im willing to pay the price rather then live in hell and just wait to die slowly. Im happy right now and getting better socially networking and will shoot for getting a woman into my life really soon.

I have been doing ongoing research on M1 so I know the good bad and ugly

I really want to continue daily use maybe 20mg everyday then of course breaks I have a cautionary protocol set up at the moment :

pedyalite
multi vitamin
melantonin
magnesium
water jugs
fruits veggies

im willing to to 10mg a day if I can keep up the cosmetic effects for 4-5 week cycles.

Please don't judge me or heed warnings I know them all, just looking for people that have tried this.

enjoy the addiction - while it lasts

Last edited:
This is a stupid idea. Even if it could be considered even remotely safe, methylone isn't a sustainable stimulant. What makes you think that you're going to fare better on methylone than someone who does speed for the same reasons? This is a slippery slope and you're heading straight for the danger zone. Earlier you were freaking out and panicked yourself by reading articles about methylone deaths and asking if you should go to the hospital and now you're talking about using it daily?

I really hate to admit it but I know the point that you're at... Because I ended up there myself... Its a miracle I didn't kill myself or cause permanent damage with all the methylone and mephedrone I went through.

Cathinones are alluring... More so than most compounds I can think of... but seriously, this is a bad idea. I know that you know its a bad idea. And since Bluelight is a harm reduction forum, I'm going to close this thread because this isn't going to go anywhere positive and we don't need more people thinking that methylone is some sort of miracle drug. You're asking for an early grave man. Please consider taking a long break from drugs before you go jumping off this cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.