Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

BK- 2cb Legality in S. Korea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User01

Greenlighter
Hi,

Anyone know a site where I can find if this is scheduled or not in South Korea?

South Korea has very strict drug laws and would hate to have to go to jail for something like this. (zero tolerance) Anyone know a website? Some retailers say it is unscheduled but they are not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Sorry but these kind of questions are not allowed anywhere on this forum. The user agreement you accepted when you signed up specifically states this

LIMITATIONS ON USE
Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
  1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    • attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
You will have to find out that information on your own. We only provide information on how to do drugs as responsible and safe as possible, not on how to obtain drugs or the legal status of certain drugs. This is by far the most strictly enforced rule on bluelight. I am going to close this thread, please take a moment to read the user agreement I linked above and the forum rules of this subforum before posting a question. If you have any questions about this, feel free to send me a PM. Welcome to bluelight anyway :D and don't let this discourage you from posting other questions if you have them, we are a very welcoming community and together we know a lot, but these rules have been put there for good reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.