View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

bk-2c-b question

I_love_lucy_07

Greenlighter
I thought i might turn here to get some of you guys to help me out. My friend is talking about trying this and she has never done any psychedellics before and doesn't seem to want to listen to me to try some shrooms first that way if she doesn't like it its only gonna last 6 hours. Everything ive read is that this is an intense trip lasting 10 plus hours.

So could i please get some opinions from you guys that have tried it so i could show her that im right or if you think im wrong let me know too. I just don't want my friend to have a real bad time and i have limited experience with RC's only really done LSD, mushrooms, and dmt. only done 4mmc and some unknown rc that my buddy gave me on paper and said it was lsd which wasnt cause i was tripping for about 16 hours before i started to come down.

But anyways id your guys opinion especially since i don't really want to try it and give her my own first hand experience with it since im getting a drug test every too weeks for a court case coming up. I looked on here (nothing showed up, nothing even showed up about drug testing when i searched for it) and several other forums and erowid and couldn't find any first hand experiences with the substance and testing and all erowid said is it isn't on the standard drug test but said its likely to be able to test for, but i don't want to take any chances especially when the only information i found wasn't first hand experience.

thanks in advance

Yes, this drug seems relatively new and obscure, it would not be my suggestion for a first trip. If you can't change her mind, just tell her to start with a low dose.

Hmm I agree that it's quite long lasting, although I find mushrooms to be one of the poorest alternative suggestions for a shorter trip considering how mindfuckingly hardcore they can be. Even though mushrooms don't act long I still often found it a very long struggle when it got difficult. Not everyone finds mushrooms heavy, but maybe a psychedelic that fewer people find heavy would be preferable if you have other options.

bk-2C-B can be an odd one, the empathogenic side may make it welcoming but to some it can be a bit superficial - while still having the potential to be intense. Also the dosage is a bit unreliable and not that well established, so it may be more of a hit or miss than other psychedelics.

I'd personally choose a more typical psychedelic. Doesn't have to be acid or mushrooms, but a common 2C or tryptamine with more or less straightforward psychedelic effects without unusual side action would be more ideal in terms of being: representative of psychedelics, longer history of use in humans and reliability.. though depending on which one you pick exactly.

i haven't had an rc site for years and the one she found has a very limited selection, this was also the only psychedelic i saw on there. All the other stuff was synthetic thc or some sort of benzo. I suggested she go up to a festival since you can pretty much get anything there and there are several good ones in ohio but she doesn't have a car nor is she really into that kind of music. But thanks for the responses, i appreciate it.

also solipsis i think you are the only person ive ever heard call mushrooms mindfuckingly hardcore. Out of 250 and so trips i only had a mushroom trip once that was comparable to some of the good acid ive had and that unknown research chemical my buddy gave me. but then again i never took mushrooms comparable to the amount of lsd ive taken at once. An eighth is about all i can choke down since i have a sensitive stomache.

I'd agree with Solipis on the more typical tryptamine - can you get 4-HO-MET it has a high safety profile and easy on the head in my experience.

also solipsis i think you are the only person ive ever heard call mushrooms mindfuckingly hardcore. Out of 250 and so trips i only had a mushroom trip once that was comparable to some of the good acid ive had and that unknown research chemical my buddy gave me. but then again i never took mushrooms comparable to the amount of lsd ive taken at once. An eighth is about all i can choke down since i have a sensitive stomache.

An eighth is a decent dose for a lot of people, that's not really it. I am not the only one to find mushrooms hardcore, there are others.

LSD can certainly be twisted but it's not the emotional rollercoaster mushrooms often are for me. And the twisted stuff on acid is just 'there', it does not come in the form of some cryptic message or 'soulrape' or painful cosmological irony. My theory is that it can depend on whether a person is emotionally developed or not and a number of other developments. And that if one of them is quite lacking, it can mean that it can become a real problem if you take a psychedelic that relies heavily on that faculty. I think mushrooms are relatively emotional and intuitive and LSD more clinical / rational.
That's a problem for me - I often had problems understanding the language it spoke... with LSD yeah I've had difficult trips, but I could understand and integrate most of it... well if not too dissociated that is. If immersed and dissociated, bizarre things can happen with a lot of psychedelics even the normally mild ones like 2C-B.
By definition really... as severe dissociation and immersion impairs your ability to process and frame the experience, so instead you just get overwhelmed by the confusion and weirdness.

Anyway getting offtopic?

I don't think it's the place of people on the forum to downright suggest drugs to other people (rarely I sin), it's better if people use the proper threads for orientation - it's not that difficult since there are existing threads that focus on specific aspects of psychedelics, like some being especially visual or gentle. But now that you mention it, 4-HO-MET certainly is great on virtually all fronts imo.

Last edited:
alright thanks for the help she said she would only take a small dose but i don't think she is going to get a powder scale...

anyways thanks again, nice to see a forum that is helpful again, hipforums has really gone downhill in the past 8 years.

You really need to have or borrow a scale like that, at the very least when you acquire a drug to double check if they actually sent you the agreed amount (sometimes it's less, but also can be more! sometimes significantly - so not safe to assume)... even when you plan on using volumetric measurement as an alternative to weighing every single dose with a scale.

Such a scale can cost very little (we have a thread for it where we can help you with that), although ultra cheap ones may be less accurate or reliable so you should know where your limitations are - some unforgiving and highly potent (single digit milligrams per dose) should probably not be weighed dose per dose on too flimsy a scale... but you should be able to weigh a number of doses then volumetrically measure, and multiply your accuracy. A legitimate use of such scales is for jewels. If you can afford a little powder, you can automatically also afford a scale. I lived for a number of months without mine but got it back about a week or so. I knew without it I could not use most of my compounds.

We have comparison threads where we have focussed discussion on what makes the gentlest, or most visual, or most [...] psychedelic - check via the Index linked at top of the PD thread list, scroll way down on the index.
Might help you find if there are good options for you.

Not to diss, but I didn't know hipforums was ever relevant for in-depth information and HR, maybe social fun or interesting..

We can't really help with real assistance regarding drug tests, beyond rough info on what a normal test screens for.

good luck :)

alright thanks for the help she said she would only take a small dose but i don't think she is going to get a powder scale...

anyways thanks again, nice to see a forum that is helpful again, hipforums has really gone downhill in the past 8 years.

Got o Erowid and look at the train-wreck and disaster sections and look at how many of them started with 'we eye-balled a dose'. You need to have an idea what you are taking and with out a set of scales you wont have a clue and a small error at this stage can have disastrous consequences. Your friend needs to plan this better!