View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

BK-2C-B Comparatively speaking!

nuube

Bluelighter
Hi all. I am planning to trip tonight have a good variety at my disposal but am thinking of either BK-2C-B or LSZ. Now I've not tried the BK-2C-B and was wondering what people on here felt was a reasonable first time dose. As a bit of a reference I've taken 1P-LSD recently - 100mcg blotter but was left underwhelmed. When taking AL-Lad or LSZ I would take 2 x 150 mcg blotters and would trip nicely but could have taken more.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good starting dose please?

Many thanks for the replies.

Also what are your views about an allergy test. I've taken a small unweighed amount on the tip of tweezers but should I have been trying a bigger dose? The BK-2C-B has come from a reliable vendor.

Alexander Shulgin (PiHKAL) said:
My usual starting point with a new drug is some 10 to 50 times less, by weight, than the known active level of its closest analog. If I have any doubts, I go down by a factor of 10 again ... Once it's been established that the chosen initial dose has been without effect of any kind, I increase the dosage on alternate days, in increments of about a factor of times two at low levels, and perhaps times one and a half at higher levels.

Start with Shulgin's procedure. After noticing psychoactive effects space the tests at least 5 days apart and increase in increments of ~10%.

Erowid has few experience reports on BK-2C-B. Many people want to say psychoactive effects start at 50mg-100mg. At 140mg sudden cardiac arrest was reported here.

Thanks guys, I'll take the good advice and start low and titrate up. I'll start at 50 and move from there, pity I can't extrapolate the tolerance would make things easier.

Yeah I read that about the heart attack and when you see that then read about doses of 200mgs it makes you wonder if its worth the risk.