L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Birth Control and Pulling Out

legendoflink47

Greenlighter
So I have been with a guy for 7 or so months now and I've been on the pill the whole time. Sometimes I do take my pill a couple hours late but I haven't ever missed a day, and he does pull out every time. I'm not sure what the possibility of getting pregnant is, but I've been a little nervous since lately I've been nauseous and smells are making me throw up.

You can still even get pregnant with pre-cum. Meaning if he masturbates and doesn't urinate after, chances are he still have semen and it can come out before he ejaculates, during sex. Please take a pregnancy test.

Pulling out is not a form of birth control.
If you want truly safe sex, keep your pants on and just suck his dick.

Pulling out is not a form of birth control.
If you want truly safe sex, keep your pants on and just suck his dick.

Shes on the pill. I like blowjobs as much as the next guy but also like when the girl gets something in return. There is probably zero difference in your BCs effectiveness if you sporadically take it a few hours late.

nothing to worry about. i never believe the people that say, "i was taking the pill and still got pregnant". if you are pulling out too, not pregnant unless you are astronomically fertile. BC has side effects which is prob what you are experiencing.

and pulling out is a form of birth control, just not a particularly dependable one.

If you're taking your bc pills at the same time every day, there's virtually no chance that you're pregnant. While I'm not 100% sure, i think that taking it several hours late (4+) does affect how effective the pill is.
It kind of depends on what it does, I think, but my semi-drunk and tired self (with Y chromosome) says probably not. Even if you have an egg sitting in your uterus and even if it gets fertilized the ensuing process requires a fucking lot of work from your body where hormones are concerned. "Birth control pill" doesn't really give a hell of a lot of information in and of itself though, so it's pretty hard to say for sure. OP could just have a virus but a pregnancy test is a good idea if she's worried.

It kind of depends on what it does, I think, but my semi-drunk and tired self (with Y chromosome) says probably not. Even if you have an egg sitting in your uterus and even if it gets fertilized the ensuing process requires a fucking lot of work from your body where hormones are concerned. "Birth control pill" doesn't really give a hell of a lot of information in and of itself though, so it's pretty hard to say for sure. OP could just have a virus but a pregnancy test is a good idea if she's worried.

progestin-only birth control pills have a lower dose than estrogen and progestin pills so they are not as long-lasting in the body, and taking them at the same time every day does affect the effectiveness. i'm just not sure if estrogen and progestin pills have the same time-sensitivities. because op never clarifies which kind, i'd say they're better safe than sorry in assuming that taking a pill a few hours late reduces effectiveness.

Pre cum alone is enough to get pregnant. And I hadn't done anything prior to still be left in the barrel so to speak. Just the slimy few drops a guy gets when really turned on.

Anyways, things got cut short and I never finished, but it was enough to get pregnant. Though she wasn't on BC yet. If taking BC the chances are very small though it is possible. But with both I would think the odds are very slim.

But a pregnancy test will tell you. If you are feeling effects then a test should work fine.