• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Binging out and now I can't stop feeling high

sailor bugg

Bluelighter
Okay so I can barely type but long story short, been binging out on jib and dope for 9 days now, but sleeping every second night. I haven't done anything since 12am which was smoking 40mg of jib off of foil and its almost 10am now and like I feel like Im high on ecstasy while listening to music. Like Im listening to this one song on a loop and its making my body get rolls of physical pleasure and my skin crawls sand I get goose bumps and it's been happening for an hour now. Ive never felt so good, any ideas as to wtf is going on? Too much blood in my drugs system. I wanna shoot some hydro to see if I can feel floored but I don't want this musical high to go away. This is so weird.

Okay I shot 4mg of dilly and holy fucking christ I got so weak my legs gave out and I actually fell over (thankfully onto the couch) and almost passed out. That was the kind of high that you're always chasing if you shoot up, but you never can hit. Well I hit it dead centre. Damn maybe I died and went to heaven this morning? Holy shit that was amazing. Gonna bang a bit more hydro cuz I'll be go out soon and need the relaxation to manage the subbie clinic. Oh and I also wanna feel even 1% of how I just felt, that'd be like feeling a normal shot.

Be safe. Make sure you are eating, staying hydrated, and if you can don't re-dose on the meth. But apparently that's easier said than done. Don't take any more downers either. Good luck.

Haha you sound high buddy! Have fun and stay safe you lucky bastard