• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Biggest losses from an acetone wash?

mista2much

Greenlighter
So, I've done a bit of research over the past week and have tried a few washes now with different brands of acetone.
From what I've read and seen for myself, it doesn't seem to really matter if your acetone does have water content as long as you're okay losing up to ~10% of actual product with blindly using the most hydrous of acetone, most of the time it seems like a 5% max. Getting truly "Ahydrous" acetone is impossible because the moment it is exposed to air it absorbs moisture, and most acetone already comes near the 99% mark.

I must reiterate though, I am pretty new to this, so I acknowledge that my experience could be entirely unrepresentative of the average washer's experience.
My question is, has anyone's product (with consistent washes) gone drastically below the expected acetone soluble cut level from using acetone that may have had too much water content?

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
So, I've done a bit of research over the past week and have tried a few washes now with different brands of acetone.
From what I've read and seen for myself, it doesn't seem to really matter if your acetone does have water content as long as you're okay losing up to ~10% of actual product with blindly using the most hydrous of acetone, most of the time it seems like a 5% max. Getting truly "Ahydrous" acetone is impossible because the moment it is exposed to air it absorbs moisture, and most acetone already comes near the 99% mark.

I must reiterate though, I am pretty new to this, so I acknowledge that my experience could be entirely unrepresentative of the average washer's experience.
My question is, has anyone's product (with consistent washes) gone drastically below the expected acetone soluble cut level from using acetone that may have had too much water content?

Thanks in advanced
I want to try washing my gear to see the difference. It’s “pure” cut right off a key. If I wash it will it separate levamisole ?

I want to try washing my gear to see the difference. It’s “pure” cut right off a key. If I wash it will it separate levamisole ?
Sadly i dont think so. Pretty sure it's like the coke itself where it isn't soluble in acetone

Sadly i dont think so. Pretty sure it's like the coke itself where it isn't soluble in acetone

I agree with this statement.

But disagree on the acetone part regarding hydration, it’s such a simple process to add dehydrated Epsom salts that it seems completely unnecessary to skip it.

-GC

Thanks in advanced

Pls correct me if you feel Im mistaken, but I have over 20 yrs of experience with this, and every water containing acetone will take away about 20% of your coke and in my experience its possible to use actual ahydrous acetone if you filter the air from too much moister...