View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Big shake up for global RC's everyone.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I feel this is really important information to share and I just want to do it as openly and plainly as possible without breaking any rules. As many are aware there are some genius Dutch chemists making a lot of amazingly pure high quality research chemicals such as the current variety of clearnet lysergamides, tryptamines etc, they are in fact the only manufacturer I believe of all of the lysergamides, 1plsd, 1cP-LSD, ALD, ETH-LAD.

They have recently opened up a retail store to complement their global wholesale side of the business and they have an excellent range of top quality psychedelic compounds for very good prices. Including things like 3 meo PCP and 5 meo DMT.

So I was just looking on their new website and there is an announcement about the Dutch governments intentions to ban research chemicals. I will paste the newsletter below and try to edit out anything which might be breaking any rules.

I just want to share this information with the community now because it will possibly have a gigantic rippling effect on the scene. Moderators please do whatever you need to do if I have crossed any lines and I understand of course.

"We have an important update to make.

We would like to inform customers about the intended ban on NPS (aka research chemicals) in the Netherlands. In April 2019 the Dutch government stated their intentions to amend the Opium Act to ban entire classes of NPS rather than individual compounds, as it currently stands. Although there has been no further official statement from the government, we have just been informed, from a trusted source, that the government will ban 3 different groups of NPS. Other legal sources we have contact with have suggested the new legislation will largely replicate the German NpSG and include (nearly) all conceivable derivatives of the phenethylamine class. Really, we can only speculate as to the specific groups to be banned but it would be reasonable to assume that all currently available phenethylamines (including cathinones, phenidates and phenmetrazines) and synthetic cannabinoids would be among them.

We still don't know when this ban might occur but new legislation within the European Union is listed on the Europa website 90 days before it is due to come into force. This means we should get around 90 days notice before we must cease selling and destroy certain goods.

Since the vast majority of RCs either originate from or move through the Netherlands, this ban will have a detrimental impact on the world supply of many RCs on wholesale and retail level.

(Deleted) is working hard with ( deleted ) to source/produce new and interesting products to replace the favourites that will eventually be banned. However, it would be prudent for customers to keep stock of certain RCs for any long-term research projects.

We will update customers as and when we get more news."

I think that should be acceptable actually.

Last edited:
Fuck this new dutch government totally anti the spirit of the netherlands. Finally they have submitted to the overlords of the EU and really going backwards in terms of drug laws. Been a long time since i was in holland but those days of going to def qon 1 totally rolling my face off are very fond. I hope they are able to move production if eastern europe allows it. I assume they will just go move all production into LSD and go underground somewhere in holland and restart on the DN. Thats how these things go too much money for them to be missing out bank rolled by eastern European mafias and chemists who get paid shit wages and are forced into producing drugs so their families dont starve

Fuck this new dutch government totally anti the spirit of the netherlands. Finally they have submitted to the overlords of the EU and really going backwards in terms of drug laws. Been a long time since i was in holland but those days of going to def qon 1 totally rolling my face off are very fond. I hope they are able to move production if eastern europe allows it. I assume they will just go move all production into LSD and go underground somewhere in holland and restart on the DN. Thats how these things go too much money for them to be missing out bank rolled by eastern European mafias and chemists who get paid shit wages and are forced into producing drugs so their families dont starve
Hey bro. Appreciate your thoughts as always. And I think you're definitely correct I mean these guys used to be based in the United Kingdom until the research chemical ban there in 2016.

Could you believe I never even knew anything about all of this stuff back then I mean I had heard of research chemicals and the scene but I somehow how saw it as being separate from what I experienced in the past and watch I would be interested in myself still AKA the pure lysergamides for example.

I mean when you think about it and understand it better is actually a remarkably positive and clean seen and things to be participating in the research chemical and psychedelic market and world.

Especially when you think about virtually all the other hard drugs like cocaine and crack and everything and just what a bad thing and seen that is for the world and the people participating for the most part, right?

So I totally missed out on that LSD equivalent being on my doorstep probably with free postage in the United Kingdom.

One thing when I read this news tonight it only made me more glad that I purchased 500 blotters from the Germans, after discovering it all this year.

I haven't been taking anything for granted and wanted to strike while the iron is hot.
Anyway, we would have to assume that they would be willing to move country again I'm sure they have the capital and the ability to set themselves up pretty much anywhere, for a start.

But then at the same time we don't know how this will play out yet and if it will actually affect any of the lysergamides ads at the moment. And like they say they will be working to beat these laws they have done a remarkably good job so far.

So it's not black and white at all as to how these changes and ripples will will be felt.

I'm almost expecting to see see things generally continue with a good number of research chemicals probably disappearing for the meantime fingers crossed the lysergamides somehow how escape here ear or they can continue to produce new ones to bypass the laws.

So with what tune the Dutch chemists may be able to continue running things from where they are for some more years who knows they may even move offshore anyway and run separate businesses. Either way we can trust that they are likely prepared to do whatever it takes.

Edit- just to add: God bless them really. I mean talk about providing a stellar and magnificent service to the world all of these years and doing it in such professional above board and totally shameless style I like these guys just the feeling I get about them and the way they do things.

Last edited:
This has been coming for a long time.

So what does this mean exactly? Still tryptamines, lysergamides and most dissos? Hopefully so, lots of them to get before then.

I think this is about as close to the sourcing line as you can get, but I don't see anything that would tell anyone anything specific unless they already know. And it's important information, so I've got no problem with it.

Hmm, damn, prohibition has worked so well in the world so far, looks like they've actually managed to stop people from getting drugs. 8(

This is awful news to hear. :\ Hopefully another country picks up the torch.

Edit- just to add: God bless them really. I mean talk about providing a stellar and magnificent service to the world all of these years and doing it in such professional above board and totally shameless style I like these guys just the feeling I get about them and the way they do things.

100% agreed. So grateful that we have some real pioneering types who are interested in progressing our explorations into exciting novel structures. The lysergamides have been a real blessing, something that us slightly older trippers can recall that we used to never believe would happen. It really did take someone intelligent and dedicated to knowledge and love of psychedelics to gather the resources and expertise to not only synthesized a bunch of complex lysergamides that had barely ever existed before, and then develop a semi-above-board global distribution system that has been very reliable. So many previous unexplored and barely-explored tryptamines, too.

Maybe they can move elsewhere... I really want to keep seeing new lysergamides. We've barely scratched the surface of the possibilities there, and already have a number of gems. It's easily possible that in there somewhere is something surpassing LSD. I mean, LSD is just one a group of substances in the lysergamide family that happened to get accidentally ingested and then explored because of that. It could have been something else. Why believe that LSD has to be the best one and couldn't possibly be improved?

I hope this won't include the dissociatives. I still need that kidney health break, and that's easier when I don't have to guard a large saltshaker of ephenidine, heh.

Well, sad as it is I'm from the UK and had my party pooped a long time ago when my government banned: "Any potentially psychoactive substance" lmfao. I can't get over the outright insult to our freedom with this shit. No-one is allowed to consume anything which may change one's mental state...... unless it is a state approved carcinogen or prescribed anti depressant/opiate lmfao, it's better when people arn't allowed to think right?

That's why your people were the most prone to flee to the Americas, wasn't it?

The legislative culture expresses the sociological pressure.

How about these government people fuck right off. Do what you want and that's best for you and yours, but blanket bans imposed by ignorant people are horeshit. Fuck em I say and I hope no people get pinched for this ever. You know what.. we are responsible for our own decisions and don't need ANY of your ignorant government control. That's right, sit in your basements and drink purified water or work yourselves to death, we don't care.. just fuck off and stop trying to control us.

These blanket bans suck. Been in place in Australia for years now. The golden years ended when this happened at least within borders

Y
These blanket bans suck. Been in place in Australia for years now. The golden years ended when this happened at least within borders
Yes Im aware of that and out of everybody I think I feel the most sorry for you guys over there straps inside those tyrannical 4 walls. I used to be really envious of the Aussies and that gorgeous sunshine and happy living until I realised over the years that you have one of the most if not the most tyrannical, domineering, Big Brother governments in the world.

Do these things always have to happen during periods in which I am extremely impoverished? It's like the universe intentionally finds ways to fuck me. I only want things going one way back there universe, and that's out. Stop trying to shove stuff in!

I was surprised they were still going when I got an email informing me of this. They wouldn't sell to me because I'm from the UK.

Still, bad news. Every tried getting anything on the UN ban list? Fucking hard.

I was surprised they were still going when I got an email informing me of this. They wouldn't sell to me because I'm from the UK.

Still, bad news. Every tried getting anything on the UN ban list? Fucking hard.
Yes their wholesale dont send to UK. But it seems the retail do.

Or is that what you mean? You tried to order with the new site? I made an account myself just to check and it certainly appears possible for me to order to the UK.

Practically identical to the Germans in pricing.

No timeline on this yet either. It could take a while yet but Im sure there will be newsletters with more specicfic intel as soon as it is the writing is on the wall.