Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Big day out 2013

sartrei

Greenlighter
Hey who's going? Who are you looking forward to seeing? Didn't see a thread for BDO 2013 so thought I'd start one. I'm most looking forward to Pretty Lights, The Killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers (of course) and The Bloody Beetroots.

i might go but there arnt any acts im really dieing to see. i think crystal castles n bloody beetroots are alright but would rather pay 20 bucks to go to a doof n save my money for other things.the only reason i might go is to catch up with my littler bro

hate to say it but the days of Bdo being popular are long but over, the festival has been going downhill for years....sadly is all about the bigger and better festivals at the moment.

tumblr_mgwt2vafCk1rihrjco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgwq20PYJY1qe3z90o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgv1ijvLI11rpy5o0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgvs9eh5hw1s2j1wwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgvgmhRFMY1rhowm0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgvf0xNZxo1rhl7uso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgv656Vvfv1qgbq8yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgv5wxneWC1s39rz5o1_500.jpg

big day out, Syd, in 46.5 degree heat. hottest recorded day EVER in Sydney. but it was still amazing !!

Not my pics, or comment.

Last edited:
I see they put something in The Age today about it.

They think it's being aimed as a 90's festival, I remember thinking that last year. Tony Hawke was there, and a heap of 90's bands, all the stuff I listened to in high school.

They say its what there aiming for, I just think they can't make the bank anymore for big bands, all the other festivals have taken over. So instead they drag out the retiries.

OT: Tony Hawke is well over 40, how the fuck birdman can still kick arse amazes me.

it was stupid fuckin hot in sydney

i got a last minute ticket for $115...

ended up being a good day... 14 years in a row, 15th big day out i went to (went to the tool year twice)