• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Big Bruh

So much slang

what does it all mean

Lean = slang for a promethazine with codeine/soda concoction

There's a company Actabliss (modeled after "Actavis," the pharmaceutical company that recently stopped producing it's most lucrative medicinal product because of how widely the stuff is being abused) that just recently released a MMJ product called "Syzurp" (a play on another nickname for promethazine w/ codeine). It's basically a purple, grape-flavored syrup akin to cough syrup, containing only THC and other cannabinoids.

I think the single doseage is 1oz, and currently only comes in 2oz packaging.

actabliss_Instagram.JPG

http://www.laweekly.com/informer/2014/05/21/marijuana-sizzurp-hits-the-la-market

[EDIT for the OP: Even though I know about it, I haven't been fortunate enough to come across any and it's doubtful I will any time soon all the way out here in Maryland.]

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation. I knew what lean was and I'd heard about this product but I didn't put it together. Sounds gross. The thread title still makes zero sense to me.

Yeah... I can't help with that one, lol.

Cough syrup mixed with soda sounds disgusting, bro, I agree. Promethazine with codeine is not your average syrup, though. Straight up it tastes like pure grape, man, and there's also strawberry, orange (which fucking sucks, dude, it's got something extra on top of the usual ingredients... something that fucks with your chest, for real, it was included to try and curb abuse but... you know.... we still pour up), and I could swear there was a cherry one, but I might be confusing strawberry with cherry.

Mixed with some Sprite it's basically fruit-flavored Sprite with a healthy dose of codeine (60mg to an ounce, some people pour up 2-4 at a time). You don't even have to, but some people put a jolly rancher in the soda and let it dissolve a little bit for a little extra fruitiness. I don't even bother, though, shit's delicious without adding candy, in my opinion.

I'd love to try some Actabliss, man, I just don't think it'll be an easy thing for me to do any time soon.

Last edited:
I'm surprised rappers don't get diabetes from drinking that junk all day.

I heard it fucks up their digestion and gives them diarrhea though.

That actabliss product looks.pretty cool though. Would love to try it

Actabliss and green lean are two different products. Green lean is stronger